42

"Fuck!" I yelled and got up, running towards the door. "Jake!! Corey!!" I screamed and pulled at the locked door.

"You're coming with me." A gruff voice said as I was pulled away from the door. I screamed as loud as I could but the guy covered my mouth, muffling it.

I had to think back to my training with Colby, since this was a life or death situation.

I rammed my elbow back to hit the side of his head causing him to groan and loosen his grip on me.

I tried to get away by making myself smaller and using that as an advantage but it ended up being a big mistake.

The second I was out of his grasp he picked me up and threw me against the wall, making me slide through the broken glass that was on the floor.

"Ah!" I gasped in pain looking at the big chunks of glass that was sticking out of my arms and legs.

"Nice try little girl." The guy said and reached down to grab me again,

"No!" I screamed and pulled a piece of glass out of my leg, only to stab it into the guys shoulder.

"You fucking bitch!" He yelled then slammed me against the wall, punching me as hard as he could.

I cried out in pain, fighting the urge to pass out.

That's what he wanted.

He wanted to easily be able to take me without a fight and I refused to let him.

He hit me and kicked me repeatedly until I pretended to pass out. That would be the only way to stop him.

"Fucking bitch." He mumbled then slung my body over his shoulder, walking towards the broken door.

I knew I had to think fast because I didn't have much time. This guy was stupid enough to leave his gun in his back pocket though.

I grabbed it and flipped the safety off before I shot his leg, causing him to collapse.

"Oh, you wanna die." He growled and reached down, grabbing my neck so hard I knew it would bruise.

I struggled to breathe, feeling my lungs burning with each gasp.

There was so much anger and intensity in this guys eyes that I almost knew I was going to die.

I found the last bit of strength I could, lifting the gun up and shooting him square in the head, causing him to flop backwards.

I coughed and choked, trying to fill my lungs with the air they had just been deprived of.

It didn't register that I killed someone until I looked at the sticky pool of blood that was seeping closer to me.

I felt my body going into full hysteria, complete with screaming and crying.

"Julia!" Corey screamed as my vision blurred back into place.

Corey's big brown eyes were right in front of me, a frantic look on his face as blood covered his hands.

It had to be that guys blood, it couldn't be mine right?

"Can you move?" He asked with a serious tone as I just screamed, crying as hard as I could.

"Jules..." Kat whispered, her voice cracking.

I wanted to stop crying. I wanted to stop screaming. My body wouldn't let me though.

The unwanted feeling of the urge to throw up filled my core.

I took away someone's life and I didn't know how to handle it.

"We have to get you cleaned up." Corey said as Jake laid a sheet over the dead man's body.