The Beast

PATTERNS CONTINUED. Tom would coddle Nagini every second. Every day it was the same practice, she'd get fed, change into some revealing uniform, and train until she couldn't feel her own body.
   The amount of times they had her become that beast was painful. They made sure she did it right this time. Take the time to actually transform slowly, not in blind rage.

   It scared her how it started to feel so natural again. She couldn't tell if the pain was numbing or this training was actually helping. Tom's presence helped, their connected fate helped her feel relief as the scales took over.

"Good Nagini, your doing so good." His hand glided upon her form as she slithered. Eyes closed, using nothing but her keen sense of hearing and smell.
She couldn't afford to have her eyes open in this form. A basilisks eyes are deadly. Although she personally cannot physically hurt Tom, she still needs to learn to see without sight. She needs full control of this beast. 
"Okay Nagini, turn back my love." She hurriedly slithered through her cloak to change back. She wasn't ashamed of being naked around them, Anador had practically raised her and Tom loved a good show.

"Are we done here."

"Don't get so confident, just because you've gotten better does not mean your ready." Nagini didn't want to hear Anador talk more about this topic. Frustrated she asked again.
"Are we done." Anador glared. Holding back and simply hitting her cane before she raised her hand to dismiss the training. Her tight coiled bun raised high as she walked away with a burning hate.
"Ideologies change. You play a role, freedom isn't in your path."

Nagini stared as she saw her head towards the garden. Feeling Tom's hands slip around her waist. His other hand playing around with the clip holding her cloak together.
  "Today Alastor and Jade come to visit. I'm sure your expecting their visit but you need to get dressed properly first."

Nagini turned to look at him.

Eyes dark, cold, lifeless even. She hasn't spoken much ever since that day.

He's worried about her.

She was so stubborn. Everytine he tried to talk to her, she would give the shortest answer possible.
   The mention of her family gave Tom more reaction then ever. That pained him, was she so against staying? It was her destiny, her fate. Why fight him? She'll only make it worse for herself. He doesn't want to hurt her, but she's giving him no other choice.

His poor snake

"Let's go upstairs so you can take a nap and freshen up. I'll have your family prepare the things for todays event." Nagini looked at him confused.
"Silly girl, you forgot what day it was already? Today we sign the contract for the red room, tomorrow we bond our souls."
   Nagini looked terrified. Tom took not that she obviously didn't want to participate but what choice would she have. 

"Come on love, let's go." Nagini followed. Sadly enough for her, she can't even think to herself without an a spying eye.
"Here, why didn't I prepare a bath for you."

Tom opened the doors that lead to the huge washroom. Pristine and white unlike the black and grey manor. He really hates how much she's been pushing this silent treatment. Sexual treatment doesn't seem to affect her anymore, and he'd never want to strike her over some silly temper tantrum she's having. She's too perfect to ever get hurt.

    "Water is nice and cold for you." Like always she allowed him to take off the strips of clothing. Slowly unmasking her nicely toned body.
    Guiding her to the bath, he knew how fragile she was. It's not easy training with Anador, and it's worse being a basilisk with self control.
  He gently lathered her hair, running his fingers all throughout her scalp as he knew she'd enjoy it.
   "You've been doing good these past few days my dear."
   Like always she gave no response. Mindlessly letting herself be cleaned as she closed her eyes.
    "And I know your excited about Alastor and Jade coming along to visit today."
     Of course she is, it gives her a nice break.

    "But there's only one issue, and it's how you keep acting."
   This time he got a response, an exhausting sigh.
   "Stop ignoring me. You used to love me so much more than that and now your acting like you don't know your place."

  "My place is with you." Tom made her turn around. Leaning against the tub as he lifted her face up a bit.

  "Say it like you mean it, not like your being forced."

  "I am being forced, that's the problem. I just to be a normal human." He grabbed her arm, apperating to their room as he dropped her on the bed.
    "But you aren't human Nagini. You don't have the privilege of just living freely as some mudblood would. Your the daughter of a prestigious family, blessed with a beast so magnificent that raises your ranking tenfold."
   Nagini tried looking away, grabbing his arm as he forced her to face him.

  "You are not human."

   "It's not fair. Don't say that, it's not fair!"
   She tried fighting back. Like a child she frailed her arms around and kicked mindlessly as if she wasn't trained to be a deadly weapon. It was like watching a kid be refused of any candy.
"Face the truth, get that mindless idea out your head."

"Never. I've decided to do something for myself for once in my life and I can't just go back on it!"
Tom couldn't believe it. All this, all of it started because of some boy who got her curios silly feelings. Now she's rebelling against him trying to decide what's best for her.
She doesn't know what's good for her, only he does. They have the rest of there lives to live. He's sure that she'll forgive him for what he's about to do some time in the future.

It's for her own good.

"If you leave me I'll kill off both Jade and Alastor." It's like time stopped. Her movement froze and she seemed so pale it was like she was kissed by the ghost of death.
   "If you stop loving me, I'll kill them."

  "If you try rebelling, I'll kill them. I'll make sure you stare into their eyes so they know it's your fault blood is spilt." She went limp as he placed her arms around his neck, leaning down to kiss the purple marks on her neck.
    "Do you realize now." Looking back up at her, he deeply sighed and toyed with her wet hair. As innocent as he might have looked, their was a devious look he gave off.
    "I don't want to hurt you my love. I want to keep you with me, where you belong. My sweet snake, the world is ours to take. I can give you more than just the power to own it." No response, he couldn't over hear the heavy breaths she took to process the situation.

   "What happened to you, to us? We used to be the best match for each other. I've killed for you, lied, stolen, and even used forbidden spells just for you."
   Her pupils where dilated. So much so that he rushed into an immediate care. Pulling her up and close to him so he could hold her. Slowly stroking her dark black hair.

   "Shhh, it's okay. It's all going to be okay. I won't kill them if you continue to be my perfect doll."

   "Please. Please, please, please, please, don't hurt t-them." He was quick to sense tears. Holding her naked body closer to provide reassurance.
   "When we where simply kids, the only thing that mattered to me was your loyalty. Now, as young adults ready to fulfill a legacy, the only that matter to me keeping you." Sobs racked through her body as she realized what he meant. This would be considered her first cry in a long time. As well as her last cry for now.

  "You'll learn to love me again. We have all the time in the world after we sign our union. I don't mean to be the cruel one, but your the one pushing me to behave this way. It's not my fault right?" Turning to her, he wiped off the fat tears on her cheeks. Waiting for an answer.
A pathetic nod is all she could give.

  "I know it's mean of me my darling. But it's for the best. All for you. One day you'll understand, I'll do anything to keep you where you belong Nagini. You must be exhausted, let's take a small nap." He smiled while suggesting such thing. He knew Jade and Alastor are going to be arriving soon. And they'll expect her to be there when they arrive. But right now, he wants all the attention on him. They can wait. Besides, it's not like she'll find out. 

  "It's all going to be okay my dear. Fall asleep into my arms and I'll take care of any worries."

"We made a promise. We might have been kids but I still expect you to keep it."