✮【Chapter 11】✮

Ah i feel like I'm just feeding you guys with updates-

So this the 2nd book of this story. (Elemental)

I wont spoil anything cuz no-
I have many drafts-

I wont spoil anything cuz no- I have many drafts-

Drafts full of Solar angst.
Probably write them later then quite-

Dreams are a reflection of Reality and Reality a reflection of dreams

          ─????

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

Gamma sighed deeply as he looked at Solar. Apparently, he can get out of the watch but as a spirit. He sat down on the edge of the bed, despite being only seen by his little brother.

The others can somewhat also see Gamma if the light element want them to. He gently stroked Solar's head as he remember a memory.

Flashback, After they arrived at TEMPUR-A and Amato talking to Gamma.

"Solar....." He spoke softly. Solar isn't talking to him. He knew Solar still hates Amato, because he can feel what Solar exactly feels.

"What do you want..." He said, voice filled with anger and coldness. Gamma is somewhat thankful Thorn forced Solar to let him take control for just a day. Because if that didn't happened.... Might aswell start digging graves.

"You should talk to him...." Solar narrowed his eyes, as he stared at Gamma's pure white eyes.

"Oh please. Did you really think I'll forgive him? No. I won't." He snarled, Gamma frowned. Wasn't the purpose of Going back in time is to fix mistakes and prevent his brothers from dying?!

"Solar! We're in the past! And you literally have the power here the power to fix the relationship between you and your father! Do you want to see your brothers die again?!" Solar stayed silent. He knew that's the purpose of him being in the past.... But why is he choosing his own emotions than preventing the death of his brothers?!

"It pains me seeing you griefing over them Solar.... It hurts me seeing you neglected all your friends! So please..... Talk to him. Before it's too late.." His gaze soften,

"I'll try....." He simply said, before leaving the mind scape.

Gamma (who's basically taking control of Solar's body while he's asleep.) Walked to the cafeteria where the rest of Solar's brothers are.

"Hey So─ I mean Gamma! What are you doing here?" Gempa asked, surprise the 3rd tier element is here instead of his brother.

"Ah well... I got bored being in the room and decided to take control of Solar while he's asleep... Hali and Ice are also back in the room." He explained, Gempa nodded as he gave him a mug of coffee.

(I'm carving for one-)

"Oh... No wonder they didn't came back! I was about to go and find them until you showed up." Gamma chuckled, he knows hard it is dealing with your siblings. Gamma and the others enjoyed talking with each other and etc.

Until they decided to use one of the training room. Now Blaze and Gamma are sparring.

While Gempa, Thorn and Taufan watch them from the sidelines. Gempa noticed how Gamma is so good with melee attacks. Same goes with Solar.

'Ah.... I forgot to ask him about his offense side.... I'll talk to him after this... Privately.' He thought as Hali and Ice entered the room.

"Hey guys!" Taufan greeted them, he's sitting on his hover board while eating popcorn. Hali just hummed while Ice stayed quite as both of them when beside them and also watched Gamma and Blaze spar.

"So how did you knew were here?" Gempa asked.

"Well me and Ice panicked since we didn't saw Solar being on the bed asleep. So we quickly headed to the cafeteria thinking he's there, but we somewhat met an empty cafeteria, so we looked around until Fang told us you guys were here." The earth element chuckled as he felt Hali's worries and panic when his youngest brother suddenly disappeared.

Minutes later, Hali decided to Spar with Gamma as Blaze is exhausted while the light element isn't.

"Don't hold back on me" He gripped on his Thunderstorm spear, letting out few sparks.

"With pleasure" Gamma said as  both of their weapon came in contact with each other.

Both Amato and Maksmana are watching them spar from the control room.

"You really sure with the decision Amato?" Maksmana asked, as Amato nodded.

"Yeah, they're pretty much grown up and I want them to be independent." He said, he'll talk to them later or when time is right.

Guess things are way too early to happen. Seems like Solar will be needing some help from his brothers....

I wonder how will it turn out?

✩*⢄⢁✧ --------- ✧⡈⡠*✩

Done!

So let's discuss things here.

Alright, where do I get my motivation?

Mostly by just reading books or watching angst in YT. But right now, I mostly just read comics in Instagram and would get ideas there.

But in order for me to get motivated. I need ideas, I mostly just re-read books right now and would be mostly online in Instagram, Webtoons and YouTube.

Are mostly of my books inspired?

Not much, but yes. Either way, I would just try to twist the whole fanfic or plot to make it somewhat original.

Does your family or parents know about your wattpad?

Yes. But not my username. But yeah, they're aware of my wattpad and the fact I write stories. Do they read it? Nope. But my mom do have wattpad but she doesn't really use it and she doesn't even know my username so I'm safe.

What do I do after I publish a chapter?

Try to think ideas for my OCs stories and backstories. I have lots of OCs and mostly of them doesn't really have backstories, only the main ones does.

But I do try to write backstories for my OCs. I also have lots of Draft books so yeah!

Let me know if you have any questions. My DMs are always free!

That's all for today.
Hoped you enjoyed the chapter!
Peace out.