124

Jimin opened the door of the house which was actually unlocked pissing him off even more.

" Open up you little twat! How dare you think about what's mine. I'll count to three if you don't open up, I'll break in!" Alesha could be heard yelling. " I just pointed out that he's your boyfriend" Liam cried from the other side.

" Alesha" jimin growled in anger making her turn to look at him. " Jimin....." She trailed off. Before he could speak up again, his lips were cut off by another pair of lips.

Hers.

He sighed in contentment. He couldn't resist her. He felt her trying to sloppily french kiss him and was seemingly failing miserably. He entwined her tongue with his and he could feel a slight bubblegum sort of flavour. He pulled back remembering his purpose of being there.

Alesha whined with her arms around his neck. " In no way are you getting away with this." He said sternly. She just whined a bit more before pressing her lips on to his neck, gently sucking and biting there. And unlike the kiss, she really did give him a good time with it. She even heard him let out breathy moans.

" Damn..... No. No. Stop!" He said pulling away from her slightly. "You don't like me?" She asked pouting. " No, that's not what I meant" he refuted. "Well, I ruined you guys so much. Why would you?" She mumbled. " Honestly speaking, you're in trouble because of us. And then again, nothing's your fault sweetie." Jimin said gently tucking her hair away.

" Jimin? I don't feel good" Alesha said out of nowhere. " I know but, trust me  it's not your fault" he consoled. " No I think I'm going to puke" she said placing a hand over her mouth. " Wait... What? Liam get the fuck out of the washroom!" Jimin yelled making the poor guy come out of the washroom.

" Get out of the way" Alesha said rushing past him and straight away threw up in the washroom. Her voice could clearly be heard throughout the house. She was trying hard to hold it back and that just made it worse.

Jimin sighed as he kneeled by her side and tied her hair in a bun. " Let it out love. Let it out" he said in an extremely calming tone and it was a sweet scene except for the fact that she threw up again after that.

She gargled a few times and then went back out with his support. "That was disgusting" Alesha said as she plopped down on the couch. " Romeo and Juliet my foot. I told you to get blueberry mint dude. The difference!" She hissed in Liam's direction.

" They didn't have it!" Liam defended himself. "You could have asked me you know?" She retorted.

" And the audacity the two of you have to discuss this in my presence" jimin snarled making the other two gulp.