CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

I laid on my bed.

A notebook being right next to me.

I held a pen in my right hand and lightly chewed on it as I was thinking.

Thinking of a smart way to assassin this militant.

The notebook was already filled with all kinds of plans but none of them would've really worked.

I needed something perfect.

Or else I'll die.

So right now the plan is that I'll go on that rooftop for a smoke, the when I see the guard I'll walk over to him and start flirting.
If he doesn't respond to that.... Well then I don't a have a plan.
But let's say he does flirt back, I'll lead him into a Radom room and then get him to undress and boom I'll shoot him.

That is a incredibly shitty fucking plan.

But since if I would just fight him, I would loose.

If I talk to him outside of his shift and others would see us and I'd loose.

So imma just try this way and if it doesn't work out ... then I guess I'll just have to accept it.

I was about get up when someone knocked on my door .

I sighed and open the door.

Chishiya.

He was standing right infront of me.

What was he doing here?

And since our little ... thing happened, it's kinda awkward.

So I was surprised to see him.

But instead of I nice hello he just walked right past me into my room, bumping my shoulder on the way.

I turned around and closed the door behind me.

„ What do yo-" I was cut off by him.

What deal did you make with hatter y/n?" he said in a very serious.

Why did it sound like he actually cared for me ?

And how am I going to explain this to him?

Also who does he think he is to just barge in here like this ?

„ So it's kind of a long story and not really important you wouldn't really care.." I said not looking in his eyes once since I know he can always tell when somebody is lying.

And I know he knows that I'm not telling the truth but I kinda wish that he'll just let it go.

y/n you're a terrible lair, so just skip the part where you're trying to convince me it's nothing important and just tell me the truth." He said intimidatingly.

I don't really think I can trust him.

Or can I? I mean we did almost fuck in that medical room.

And also I really can't lie to him, he'll see right thru me.

He also doesn't like hatter very much so I'd be surprised if he snitches on me.

Fuck it I'm just going to tell him.

He will probably have a better plan aswell.

„ Ok so you know this whole thing with niragi happened and well I went to see him again and to do that I needed hatters approval....