Chapter 59 That's Some Spicy Island Research

No one's POV

It's currently the end of the day, and after being informed they would be going to Poni Island, to work on their upcoming research projects. Nhazul  was currently walking outside, when Lana called out to him.

Lana: Hey, Nhazul!

Nhazul: Hmm?

Lana: I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out together.

Nhazul just scratched the back of his head.

Nhazul: Sorry, Lana. I already promised Serena I'd hang out with her today.

Lana: O-Oh...

Suddenly, Serena walked up to Nhazul, smiling happily.

Serena: Are you ready, Nhazul?

Nhazul: Yeah. I'll see you tomorrow, Lana.

Lana: Y-Yeah...

Both Nhazul and Serena proceeded to walk away, leaving Lana.

Nhazul: So, where are we heading?

Serena: The pancake shop is showing a contest in Hoenn and Lisia is competing.

Eevee: Vee!

Nhazul: Oh, of course you're excited.

As the two continued to walk off, Lana watched them with a saddened and jealous look.

Lana:

Lana: ...

(Timeskip)

Over the next few days, Lana would see Nhazul spending a lot of time with Serena, making her more and more jealous. It's the end of the day, and as Nhazul was getting ready to leave, he noticed Lana walking out the classroom with a sadden look. Walking up to her, Nhazul spoke up.

Nhazul: Lana? You alright?

Lana: I'm fine...

Nhazul: You sure?

Lana just pouted.

Lana: Yes, I'm sure. Don't you have to go meet up with Serena for something?

Nhazul: No, she's going shopping with Lillie.