Ch: 1 // Ep: 1

----

"You did this to me!" John B shrieks, face red with anger. He walks along the dock slowly towards Olivia with Sarah clinging onto his arm.

"You killed us, Olivia!" Sarah cries, blood running down her head.

"Im sorry, it was meant to be me!" Olivia sobs running her hands along her head.

"This is all your fault," John B mutters hand curling around her neck. His grip becomes tighter and Olivia slaps his arm repeatedly.

"This is all your fault," John B and Sarah repeat eyes wide.

"John B... Sarah... Please..." Olivia wheezes clawing at John B's arm creating scratch marks along his arm.

"I hope your happy," Sarah whispers and a tear falls down Liv's cheek. Darkness swallows her whole and she starts to feel like she falling.

----

"John B!" Olivia shouts reaching up to grab him. She opens her eyes and looks around the familiar room. Holding her hand to her chest, she starts sobbing, memories flooding back. A knock is heard from outside the door and Wheezie's face appears in the crack.

"Oh Wheezie hi," She says while wiping her tears away.

"You were crying?" Wheezie replies and Liv opens her mouth to reply with a lie but is interrupted by Wheezie, "You don't need to lie, i saw you."

Silence takes over the room until the little girl whispers, "I had a bad dream."

"Aw babes," Liv pats the side of her bed inviting her to sit next to her.

Wheezie jumps into the bed snuggling into Liv's side. The blonde girl strokes her hair with one hand and takes off her glasses with the other.

The two girls lay in the bed and Liv feels herself start to doze off. Just before she is pulled back into unconsciousness, she hears Wheezie mutter, "Thank you Sarah."

----

"Hey guys," Olivia smiles sadly walking into the Chateau. She had spent the past few weeks isolating herself from everyone, even her friends; She just sat in her room alone, wallowing in depression and self pity.

"Well well well look who finally showed up," JJ jokes, trying to sound happy but the sadness of his tone was noticeable.

"So where have you been?" Pope asks crossing his arms.

After a minute of silence, Kiara answers for her, "You have been with Ward, haven't you?"

"You've been fraternising with the enemy?" JJ exclaims after Liv refuses to own up to it.

"Look i just got my sister back a week before she died. I need to make it up with my family before it's too late," Olivia sighs, looking down at her fingers.

"Wow..." JJ rolls his eyes leaning back.

"Guys..." Kiara warns.

"No Kiara, you can't defend her this time. You do realise you are sleeping in the same house as a murderer."

"Excuse me?"

"God John B would be so disappointed in you." Liv feels her heart break at those words and the looks on Pope and Kiara's faces were full of shock.