Chapter 13 -

Lucy POV -

Today was when my dad would find out about the pack, we had been invited to a bonfire where after the tribe's stories, dad would be introduced to the pack and I can only hope that it goes decently well. Today was also when Bella would find out about Edward and Lizzie. That will be entertaining to see. 

Jasper would be picking me up for school soon, so I got ready and headed downstairs to see my dad drinking coffee and reading the newspaper.

"Hi Dad," I say kissing his cheek and grabbing myself some light breakfast and a pre-made smoothie. 

"Morning honey," he replies back with a smile on his face. 

"Are you looking forward to tonight?" I ask him. 

"Yeah, just confused, I thought the bonfires were just for their people," 

"Yeah I know, but there is something that you have to know and you will find out tonight," 

"That sounds ominous," Dad jokes. We continued to joke until the doorbell rang. Jasper was here. 

"I swear Jasper should just have a key at this point," Dad laughs letting him in. Me and Jasper then both laugh and say our goodbyes to dad before making our way to Jasper's car. 

We spend our journey anticipating how the whole Edward, Lizzie, and Bella situation would turn out. Finally making it to school, Jasper makes his way to open my door. I am soon greeted by the rest of the Cullen family minus Edward and Lizzie who were on their way. 

"So are you guys ready for the beast that is Bella," I say jokingly (but we all know I am not really joking). They all laugh and we stand around waiting for the final three to arrive. A few minutes go by and in the midst of a conversation, a loud noise enters the parking lot. It was Bella's monstrosity of a truck. 

Bella stumbles out of the truck and looks at us with a look of determination and craziness. We stand anticipating what her next move will be and a few minutes after Bella's arrival, Edward's car makes its appearance. Once Edward has parked and got out his side, he makes his way to the passenger side door. At the time, Bella starts making her way to Edward with a smug smile on her face. God, I can't wait for that to be wiped off her face. 

Lizzie makes her entrance when Edward opens her door and holds his hand out for her to grab. Lizzie gladly took his hand and as soon as her face was visible Bella stopped and her jaw dropped. The anger shown on her face is almost comical, but also psychotic. Lizzie and Edward walk over to us and are not bothered by the attention they are getting. 

"Hi Lucy," Lizzie says hugging me. I greet her back and before we can even do anything else, I hear a screech. Turning around I see Bella bolting towards us. 

"You're all back, I knew you'd come back for me," Bella says beaming mainly at Edward. 

"We didn't come back for you Bella, we came back to finish school and see Lucy," Edward replies back. He wraps his arms around Lizzie which definitely caught Bella's attention.  

"Who is this? Who are you? Why are you touching my Eddie?" Bella fires off. The anger is rolling off of her. Her face turning redder by the second. 

"Bella, this is my real mate, Lizzie. I met her when I was away," Edward tells her. With this revelation, you could practically see steam coming out of Bella's ears. 

"You're lying Eddie, I'm your true love, not this ugly whore," Bella all but screams out. This causes everyone in the parking lot to look over. 

"Bella you're embarrassing yourself," I tell her. 

"NO, I'M NOT. EVERYONE KNOWS THAT ME AND EDDIE ARE MEANT TO BE!"

Wow okay, she has officially lost her mind. There is no way that we are going to be able to get through to her now. Me and the Cullen's share a look and we all walk into school leaving behind a fuming Bella.

Bella POV - 

NO, this is not how things were meant to go. I was supposed to marry a rich, hot man and become immortal. I am meant to be young, rich, and beautiful forever. 

There is no way that blonde bimbo is his mate. I bet he is lying to make me jealous and chase after him. That's it. I will pull out all the stops to get my Eddie back. 

A/N - There is maybe one more chapter before we get to eclipse. Thanks to everyone who has been patient with me.