🎴ᖴIᖴTEEᑎ🎴

I didn't expect the Invincible Mikey would be this out of color. I can't believe that the one who operates the worst criminal organization is him.

I was expecting him to be tall and rich-looking person like the rest of these guys. But here he is, with a middle part undercut and a plain all black long sleeves and baggy shorts.

These Bonten members definitely outdid their boss.

But still, I can't let my guard down. I shouldn't judge someone based on their look. I've already dealt with numerous criminals, and a few of them like the looks of those people who'll never commit crimes, yet they got crime records.

Sano continually walked in this direction while his hands are in his pocket. He merely gave me a straight glance as my brows snapped together, and then he moved toward the bench and sat there silently. He did not utter a single word.

"So Kisaragi Juno... How does it feel to be in your enemy's territory?" Sanzu echoed. I can tell that he's walking towards the bench where Sano is sitting right now. "To be defenseless?"

I remained silent, I don't know what I'll say if I'm being honest. My heart is just non-stop, thumping rapidly.

"The police has no idea that one of theirs was already captured by their target enemy. I bet they won't search for you," he continued.

I avoided any looks by keeping my head down. "No words huh?" Sanzu bragged. "Where's your foul mouth now?"

I need to think of something that'll probably avert the main goal of them to scare the shit out of me.

"Hey, answer me when I'm talking to you," Sanzu yelled, but I ignored him.

He's getting furious now, better expect something worse. Think of something. Anything, just related or involving with them.

"ANSWER ME YOU DUMB BITCH!" Sanzu shouted and pulled harshly my hair. I howled in pain. I felt the cool metal of his gun pointing at my jaw as he tilts my face upwards.

"MATSUDA! MATSUDA KAORI!" I exclaimed. Sanzu, afterwards, was silent, which I didn't expect from him.

"YOU GUYS ARE SEARCHING FOR HER RIGHT?" I kept shouting because of the pain of the grip on my hair. "I'LL TELL WHERE SHE IS IF YOU LET GO OF MY HAIR!" the grip is so intense that looks like my hair would fall any second. It made my eye tear a little.

There's a sudden silence.

"Sanzu..." Sano called out quietly. "Let her go,"

"Hmph," Sanzu harshly let go of my hair. I'm feeling a throb in my head because of that. I clicked my tongue and snarled at him. I don't know why this man is so obsessed with both pulling hair and releasing it harshly.

If only I were uncuffed, I would probably pull his hair hard enough for him to feel the pain until he's unconscious.

"So tell me Juno, where is this woman?" Sano inquired in a low voice as he propped his elbows on his legs, resting his cheeks on his palm.

I blink abruptly first, trying to remove the pain in my head after this Sanzu fuckhead pulled. "She's already been detained." my gaze is on the grounds, not on Sano as I respond, "Many years of imprisonment from what I heard."

"Those explain why those three can't find her," the other purpled-haired man said.

"Uh-oh, way the go Sanzu, you killed them immediately," Rindou sarcastically commented.

"Hey, they're also useless, so the reason for killing them is still valid," he replied, basically covering himself up so he won't be fully blamed. "R-right Mikey?"