Chapter 6. An Unexpected Attack

The next day, Hey kasulnear, yes Jeremiah? What's it like on kazurr, oh its beautiful so much lush vegetation and streams of water that shine bright.
That sound very cool I said smiling*

BOOM*

WHAT WAS THAT???

I do not know Jeremiah stay calm
I went over to My window to see people screaming I could faintly see through the smoke of the explosions I horrifying man like figure.

It's him. . .

It's who I said to Kasulnear.
It's the monster that was my friend.
What are we gonna do? Well have to get a surprise attack on him. Go to the back door of your house Kasulnear said. Ok I replied, I ran to the back door to my house* I slammed that door open and went outside. What now I replied? It is time Kasulnear said. Before I could react I Transformed into a werewolf like creature with wings on my back* Is That wings I yelled??? Yes it is indeed Jeremiah Kasulnear replied. I flew towards the explosions there were screaming and fire and smoke filled the air outside my house. The smoke cleared when I flew through the air*
A man like figure with fire like eyes and red colored flesh with sharp teeth and long claws grabbed me* IVE WAITED A LONG TIME FOR THIS HAGAHAGAHAHA. Kasulnear said to me at the moment, do not fear Jeremiah 
Fear is a tool they will use against you do not let them get in your head.

KASULNEAR DID YOU FORGET ABOUT ME ITS ME YOUR OLD FREIND KERES!!!! He picked me up and threw me on some rumble that was on the road. Kasulnear had began to spoke through my body. Keres your jealousy and greed has made you bitter look what you've become "A Monster" Keres I replied IVE BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU!!!! he began to shoot blades out of his hands they were heading right towards me. Kasulnear began to take full control over my body* my right arm went up as a sheild formed around it deflecting it onto keres it damaged him pretty badly. Keres replied to the action, THIS WON'T BE THE LAST OF ME YOU'LL WISH YOU WERE DEAD WE I CONE BACK LAUGHING WITH A PSYCHOTIC TONE!!!! keres then disappeared out of no where. It's the beast a man said.
I looked over to see the man that the news interviewed. The beast saved us do not raise your fire arms at it. Kasulnear had spoken to the man do not fear as I will protect this town. The man replied we are sorry for thinking you were a monster. No worrys Kasulnear replied.

(A/N: The name Keres mean Evil Spirits I thought that was a good name for the Villian. Bye guys until next time!!!!)