Arc 5, Chapter 4: A Nice Break Hopefully

3rd person POV:

After Erens breakdown and finally getting some form of rest and comfort, the rest of the group decides on a dinner to have with the family and team. A whole buffet of Chinese food and a couple drinks for everyone. The group set up the tables next to eachother and near the beds, also having the tables connect to the couch in front of it, but two people choose to stay on the couch without eating yet. Summer and Eren. Eren still sleeping in Summers arms while the rest have their own food and drinks, talking and laughing.

Summer: Every second I look at you I feel an awful pain in my heart...I don't deserve to be your mother. I know you can't forgive me for what I did but I pray...I pray you let me have a chance to prove myself that I can be a good mother to you in your life.

Eren however is in his own dream right now...
.
.
.
Eren POV:

"Ugh...where am I now?"

He slowly gets up in a field of grass. He looks around and sees he's just in a field with some trees around him. He looks up into the night sky and sees a beautiful sight. A beautiful starry night with even the outer parts of the Milky Way galaxy visible.

Eren: "Is this merely a dream or a memory fragment?"

Eren slowly gets up but continues looking into the night sky. After a couple minutes he starts walking in a random direction.

Eren: Where am I? I don't think I'm in Vale or even Atlas.

After a couple minutes of walking Eren finds himself in a giant village that looks quite familiar to the hunter.

Eren: "Kuo Kuana? I'm in Menagerie?"

He stares down at the main city of Kuo Kuana, not recognizing it at night time. He hasn't been here in so long. Last memory he has of Menagerie is killing Adam Taurus and shutting down the White Fang personally.

Eren: "That reminds me. I need to see the Sienna Khan of my timeline soon. I was supposed to before I went off training abruptly."

Eren puts his hood up and enters the town. He slowly starts to remember the streets and pathways through Kuo Kuana thanks to that Dog Faunus he met.

Eren: Why am I here of all places? Is Blace here? Or is something going to happen that I need to witness?

Eren finally makes it to the house of the Chieftain, or simply the Belladonna household. What confuses Eren though is the gravestone next to the house in privacy and a person standing in front of it. It isn't Ghira. It's a Cat Faunus. Eren slowly steps closer until the person turns around and looks at him.

Eren: "Wait...Blace?"

Blace makes eye contact and suddenly his body starts to shake violently. Eren quickly runs over and tries to stop Blaces body. By the time he gets to him he already stops. Blace gets up and makes eye contact again.

Blace: "Eren? Wait, how am I here?"

Eren: "I've been trying to figure that out since the first time I replayed a memory of yours."

Blace: "Huh."

He looks back at the gravestone but instead of the sad look he had, he just smiles and pats the headstone.