Chapter 32

She was so beautiful.

Eurielle smiling was the prettiest thing that Theo has ever seen.

*Thump* *Thump*

Smiling aside, Eurielle truly enjoyed kissing for the first time. If it was dessert, she would define kissing as sweet.

"I should probably go back." Eurielle stood up from the bench.

She was feeling a bit hungry right now.

*Crack*

Something broke.

Eurielle lifted up her foot and saw a broken bracelet on the ground.

"Ah, it's the one that Rion gave me."

Asterion gave it to her last time for protection. He told her to break the bracelet if something happens so that he will go help her immediately.

It was an accident.

It probably got dropped while Eurielle and Theo were kissing greedily earlier.

Suddenly, Theo felt a surge of mana.

"Rielle." He pulled her to his embrace.

"???"

"My lady."

Eurielle recognized that voice. It was from Asterion.

Earlier, he was staying at the magic tower. Since he's a master mage, it was his work to provide magic protection in the imperial castle.

And even though his work is like that, if Eurielle calls for him, there was no reason not to immediately respond.

Then suddenly, he felt the magic he cast on Eurielle's bracelet broke so he thought something must've happened.

But now, seeing Eurielle being embraced by that dog... He felt a tide of jealousy swelling inside.

"Rion." Eurielle walked towards him.

Asterion's attention gradually transferred at her. Her voice was really gentle and alluring.

"!!!" His eyes widened as he saw something despicable.

Asterion's gaze landed on her neck and there was a filthy mark there. A hickey.

He carefully checked her neck and frowned as he looked at the mark. "My lady, what happened?"

"Oh. A puppy bit me." She giggled.

Asterion was more than surprised. He was dumbfounded.

Ever since he started hanging around Eurielle, it was the first time he saw her giggling like that. Her smile... It was gorgeous.

He looked at her lips and noticed that it was plump and swollen. His thumb caressed her lips.

Even though he wants to deny it, he already knew what happened base on his observations.

Theo pulled Eurielle towards him while Asterion was off guard.

"!!!"

He planted a kiss on her lips casually... Right in front of Asterion.

"Rielle. I'll get going now." He sweetly held her cheek.

"Okay."

Theo passed by Asterion and he left as swiftly as possible.

"....."

Asterion fell silent.

Seeing Theo kissing Eurielle like that and Eurielle accepting it without defiance... Was like confirming his doubts.