Part 3

Three fugly boys from Finneys year, were following close behind us. They had been giving my brother shit for the past year or so. One was a ginger prick with a freckle-full face I think his name was Eoin, another had a moustache, a constantly dull expression and an afro his name was Bryan and the last was a tall boy with a moustache, a horrible mullet and he always wore a denim jacket, I assumed he was their leader or something as he always took charge.

The ginger one was shoved to the ground, "out of my way asswipe!" Vance shouted and walked towards us in a rush. He brushed past my shoulder, he turned and looked at me ready to scream, then his face softened "Sorry didn't see you there" he said with a smile and a wink then he turned around and walked off.

On my way home my brother teased me about it not like I did anything. He wouldn't stop blabbering about it like "oh my god I can't believe he winked at you!" "he must like do you like him omg omg." I was kinda convinced he was a bit fruity or maybe just supportive I'm really not sure.

I went to walk down a street when Finney stopped me. "Where do you think you're going?" he said.
"It's a Friday? I stay with Claire on Fridays."
"Oh.. Yeah, Yeah I forgot."
"Yeah, so remember to,"
"Take care of dad, yeah yeah."
"Cya kid."
"Adios." he said as I walked down to my friends house.

I knocked on the door and her mother answered, "Oh hello Y/N" she said and smiled "Claires up in her room."
I nodded and smiled "Thanks."
I ran up to my friends room and closed the door.

"Oh hi," she said and looked at me.
"Hii" I said with a smile.
"Did something happen?"
I grinned and nodded.
"Oh my god, what?"
"It's not very big, butttt...."
"Just say! C'monnn!"
"Vance hopper winked at me!"
"NO WAY."

We talked about it for hours no one except my friends knew that I liked him not like a lot but I did. I never really knew him, the only thing I didn't like was the people he hung out with. One of his friends Moose a tall boy with spots and hair down past his shoulders. He used to bully Finney and I can't help but feel that Vance played a part in it too. One day Moose hit my brother so hard his nose bled heavily. He backed off and bullied different people for ages but my brother always says he thinks he's going to bully him again.

The rest of the sleepover we talked and watched movie and when we went to bed I had a dream. Not just any dream, one of my special dreams..