066

"Elena? I'm off to work. No funny business while I'm gone! And do something, don't just sit and watch Tv!" Aizawa yelled before he went to work. Elena looked at Katsuki and smiled before she kissed his head.

Katsuki was still sound asleep, but Elena was up and running. She walked into the kitchen after closing the door to her bedroom carefully. She made her way to the pantry, and took out the ingredients. She took out the waffle iron from the cabinet and felt like she had everything ready.

As she mixed flour, salt baking powder and sugar into a bowl, she set it aside before she grabbed a separate bowl and cracked one egg into it.

Elena began beating the egg, she grabbed the milk, butter and vanilla before she mixed it into the egg. When she had mixed the mixture into an even texture, she poured it into the bigger bowl with the flour mixture in it and began mixing it. When the batter had begun to turn even, she heated up the iron to make sure it was heated to when she needed it.

She put her hand straight above the iron to check if it had got warm yet, she nodded before pouring a small amount of the batter onto the iron and closing the lid. When Elena waited for food, or such to warm up, she usually tended to clean up a little at the same time. However, the most was already done considering that when she had used every product she always put them back into the fridge or pantry so she had less to do when she was done.

Elena simply sweeped and cleaned the counter before she took out two plates and put on top of it.

As she was fixated on the fresh waffle that had just finished, she put it onto the plate before she fixed the next one and poured the batter onto the iron. She had felt Katsuki's aura walk up to her before she felt his hands wrap around her waist. "Morning, Kat." Elena said and ruffled his hair as he hugged her from behind, having his head on her shoulder.

As he spoke, his newly awoken voice vibrated through her body, giving her slight goosebumps. "Goodmorning, Psycho." Katsuki said, obviously still tired as he checked the waffle out. "You made me breakfast? Lovely." He said and kissed her cheek before he went back to resting on her shoulder. "Yupp, since you took me on a date yesterday, I wanted to treat you to some of my amazing waffles!" Elena said enthusiastically and put the next waffle onto the other plate.

Elena poured up the next waffle onto the iron as Katsuki hugged tightly onto her waist. "Love, you're kind of making me limit my movements here." Elena chuckled as Katsuki remained in the same position, but loosened his arms a little so she could move.
"What're we doing today?" He asked, kissing her shoulder before his hands slid only a little under her oversized shirt and landed back onto her bare stomach.

"I was thinking we'd go somewhere today. I wanted to go to the mall with you and Shinso today. How does that sound?" Elena asked, missing Shinso a lot. "Sure, as long as you don't ditch me." Katsuki said and kissed her neck gently before his hands loosened as he walked to the fridge. Elena took a look at him, seeing his slightly wrinkled black pants hanging loose around his waist, and his hair messier than usual. She loved how he was comfortable enough to avoid wearing a shirt when he slept in the same bed with her. She found it cute, of course. But most of all, she thought he was brave, because he was confident enough to know that she didn't mind, and she adored that.

He got out a pack of milk, sirup and a couple of strawberries. "Oh, I can cut them if you want!" Elena said, pointing at the strawberries. Katsuki merely looked at her before he took out a knife and placed it on the cutting board as he washed them. "I'll do it. You're already making the damn waffles." Katsuki said, smirking at a certain thought.

"What're you grinning about?" Elena asked as Katsuki neatly cut the strawberries before putting them in a small bowl to later put on the fresh waffles. "Nothing. Just thought about the fact that our kids will be pretty damn healthy, having two damn parents that can cook is pretty fucking amazing." He said with a big smirk.