💛Moon with a toy💛

Moon's pov:
Today was a bit lonely, mainly because Sun had to work and the higher-ups at Fazbear Entertainment aren't going to have nap time put into the daycare schedule until next week. I was just staring into the void when Sun just came into our room with a small box and gave it to me "I thought you might be a little lonely so I got you this! Now I have to go clean the daycare I'll be back in an hour or two." He then walked out, leaving me with whatever was inside the small box. I opened it and inside was a little Sundrop doll! I just look at it, then held it close to my chest. I thought to myself, he said it would at least take an hour. I made a small whine, I wanted him to touch me, to feel his hands go up and down my body, and to have his cock inside me, to have it scrapes me in just the right spots, to hear the gentle tone in his voice telling me I'm a such a good boy, his loving eyes gazing down at me, his gentle kisses- oh shit, I think I got hard. I let out another whine, I didn't want to wait any longer! I held the Sun doll closer to my chest and had my other hand slip down into my pants, pulling out my little friend who was desperate for Sun's attention. I start to move my hand up and down my cock. I shut my eyes tightly to focus on the pleasure, getting lost in my imagination in the process, I let out a soft moans that slowly got louder over time, this went on for a while. I was so lost in the pleasure that I didn't even realize that Sun was done cleaning up the daycare.

Sun's pov:
I had finally got done cleaning and was heading back to our room when I heard something that sounded like... moaning? Wait a minute. I decided to peak through the door, the sound I heard was much clearer now. Oh! what a pretty site~ Moon was playing with himself, moaning out my name. I walked in, he didn't notice that I was there until he heard the click from the door closing. Moon blushed hard as he realized that I was back, looking right at his exposed form. He look up at me with his needy eyes. "Aww~ you missed me didn't you, Moony~?" "Yes! I did! Please! I-I need you Sunny-" "Your wish is my command, little light." Moon then took his pants off fully, I took off mine as well, I walked over to the edge of the bed and simply said "suck." "W-what? Why?" "It will be less painful, trust me Moon." We are still very new to this so I can understand Moon's confusion. Moon then looks up at me then down to my friend, he then slowly put it in his mouth until he went to far down and gags on it. "Oh, Moony! Don't do that, you might hurt yourself!" He then got into a comfortable spot where he wouldn't gag on my dick. He started bobbing his head up and down slowly, making sure he wouldn't gag. Moon was doing such a good job at this for his first time, but he was going so slow! "Oh, little light~ Your doing such a good job." Moon whined. "You're a good boy, Moony~" I was getting a little impatient after a while. I told him to stop, lay on his back and spread his legs. He obeyed. Pulling his head off of my friend, leaving a thin strand of saliva were his mouth once was. Then, he layed on his back, spreading his legs just like I asked him to do. I climbed onto the bed, stopping right in between his legs. Moon was getting desperate for me, I could see it in his eyes so I asked. "Little light? Do you want me inside you? Do you want me to make you feel good?" Moon could only whine as he grinds up against me, I chuckled. "And I'll take that as a yes?" He nods. I smile as I grab my dick, lining it up with his entrance and slowly push it in. I could see something in Moon relax as I start thrusting into him. Moon let out a soft moan. "S-Sunny, go f-faster." I went faster just like he asked. Moon seemed to like it as he let out a loud moan just as I hit his sweet spot. "O-oH! DAdDy! RIghT ThERe!" I blushed hard, I was also a lot harder. I was thrusting into him fast as I said. "Using that name now, huh? C'mon, tell your daddy you like this~" He couldn't say anything due to him being a moaning mess. He managed to say after a minute. "HAH! I-I'M GOnNa CUm! AH!" "Then cum for your daddy, little light." Moon then came on his stomach with a loud sob, it didn't take me long until I also went over the edge. We both just layed there, panting. After I caught my breath I got up to get something to clean us up. Once we cleaned ourselves up, Moon practically stuck on to me and wouldn't let go. This is fine. I start cuddling Moon and say "I love you Moony." "I love you too Sunny." We then both enter rest mode, happy that we have each other.

A/n: 952 words and it took so long to get this out, I'm so sorry guys 😭