65. Rain Check.

Third person's P.O.V.

True to Lady Tsunade's word, Shizukana watched in anticipation as Lady Shizune handed her the forms that cleared her from the hospital. The hesitation in both medics' faces was visible but Shiuzkana purposely ignored it. 

"Our visit was rudely interrupted," Sakura spoke, her eyes narrowing at the memory. "I went ahead and bought some clothes that I think should fit you."

With a sincere smile, Shizukana went into the bathroom to get changed. Just as Sakura thought, the clothes fit like a tailored glove. Shizukana eyed the bandages that covered her wrists. Shaking the thoughts out of her head, Shizukana fixed her hair. 

It had been quite some time since Shizukana had last gotten her hair cut and now her bangs had grown long enough to cover her eyes. One hand holding her hair up, Shizukana desperately tried to clip the bangs away from her face. Realizing it was a fool's attempt, the white-haired Kunoichi huffed in frustration as she gave up.

Reaching the door, Shizukana tried to finger-comb her hair down. "I'll be needing some help to tame this," Shizukana began, causing the pink-haired medic to chuckle.

"What you need is a haircut," Sakura said as she walked over to Shizukana. "Where do you usually go for a haircut?"

Hearing her words, Shizukana paused. She never really visited someone special for her hair. Her mother, in both worlds, would usually cut her hair and after her parents were killed in this world, Shizukana cut her hair by herself.

"No one?" Shizukana said making the medic gasp dramatically.

"That needs to change immediately!" Sakura voiced. "I'll recommend some of the places I go to."

Promising to check those places out, Shizukana finally tied her hair in a way that satisfied her.

Now that her bags were packed and everything seemed to be in order, Shizukana looked around. It wasn't the same hospital room but they all looked identical. Flashes of red appeared on the white tiles causing the young Kunoichi to shudder.

"Are you al-" Sakura didn't get to finish her question when a series of knocks interrupted them.

The door opened to Kakashi who smiled softly. "How are you ladies doing?"

"Fine," Shizukana said making Sakura give her a pointed look. Deciding that she'll talk about it later, Sakura smiled.

"Someone seems excited to finally leave," Sakura said grabbing some of the bags on the bed.

"Let me," Shizukana began, about to help Sakura, only to get shut down by both Sakura and Kakashi.

"We can handle it," Kakashi Sensei lightly scolded. "You mustn't get tired."

"Fine," Shizukana said feeling silly that she got yelled at like she was a three-year-old.

Finally leaving the room, the three of them made their way down to the receptionist where Shizukana had some final forms to fill out.

"Ready?" Kakashi asked, standing near the entrance.

Humming in agreement, Shizukana placed one leg outside, letting the sun hit her leg as she slowly made her way outside. Just as expected, the streets were bustling with activity.

Deciding that walking to her flat was better, Kakashi, Shizukana, and Sakura slowly made their way to the apartment complex. Kakashi and Sakura made sure to slow their walk to make Shizukana more comfortable.

After what seemed like an eternity, the trio finally made it to the apartment and were now standing in front of the door. "Shall we?" Kakashi asked, getting the keys out of his pockets.