{CHAPTER 22}

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

Please check out "Bohemian Rhapsody" a Shinichiro Sano X Reader fanfic that I uploaded yesterday, any and all support would mean a lot to me<33

~~~~~~

~

"Y/N.....sweetie?"

The H/C haired girls mother walked into her room and nearly dropped the plate of food that she was holding. "Y/N! What's the matter?" she questioned as she quickly placed the tray of food down before rushing over to her daughter.

Y/N's eyes were dulled as she remained seated on her bedroom floor, her back was simply pressed against the side of her bed.

M/N slowly waved her hand in front of her daughters face but she received little to no reaction.

"Y/N! Hey! Y/N!"

M/N watched as Y/N slowly glanced around the room but her face remained stoic.....almost completely devoid of emotion.

She looked lost.

"Can you hear me? Y/N!" M/N continued to speak to her unresponsive daughter.

Suddenly, Y/N lifted her hand and pushed her mother away as she slowly stood up before walking out of her bedroom. "Y/N!"

M/N followed her daughter out of the room and watched as Y/N simply curled up in a ball on the couch. "Y/N! I need you to answer me!" M/N urged as she sat down besides the younger girl.

~

"Due to the recent events that your daughter has faced and judging by your explanation of her previous actions.....I'd say that you were looking at dissociation anxiety" A doctor by the name of Juno claimed and M/N raised a brow "What does that mean?"

"It's better phrased as Depersonalization and that means that your mind feels disconnected from your body and everything revolving around it, such as your feelings and actions" Juno continued "I believe that Y/N is in a very desperate need for an outlet, someone that she can explain all of her bottled up thoughts to"

M/N cringed "You mean a shrink?" She questioned and Juno nodded "We prefer the use of the word psychiatrist"

"Bullshit! My daughter isn't crazy" She stated as she placed her hands down on the table and Juno sighed "No one believes that your daughter is crazy.....we all heard about what happened with the boy that she.....accidentally-"

M/N cut him off "She didn't kill anyone!"

Juno slowly nodded "But she admitted to the use of self defense" He said and M/N scoffed "She DIDN'T kill anyone!" she snapped and Juno put his hands up in defense. "I understand that you're conflicted right now but I do believe that your daughter needs more help than you're able to provide for her"