twenty-one

"Winter baby, wake up~", Karina said softly while poking the sleeping girl's nose with her tender finger

"Winter baby, wake up~", Karina said softly while poking the sleeping girl's nose with her tender finger. But Winter doesn't seem to make any movement at all.

"Baby. Wake up~ It's 11 already~", Karina poked her wife's nose again, with a soft peck on her cheek as an extra. Finally, Winter whines sleepily.

"Hmmm..."

"Wake up, Winter. Food's ready~", another peck on her cheek.

"Nooo....", Winter mumbled sleepily while rubbing her eyes, couldn't even open them at all.

"I bought 2 bags of gummy bears for you~", Karina said while looking at her wife with her genuine smile. Why in the world a human can be born so damn cute? She's lucky that she married one of the 'cute' ones. Maybe, the cutest among all 'cute' out there.

"Really...?", Winter asked in her sleepy voice.

"Yeah. 2 bags of your favorite gummy bears and tons of morning kisses for you~" Karina smiled, gently stroking Winter's nose bridge with her thumb and like magic, Winter seems to open her eyes a little.

"Morning kisses?", Winter asked. Her eyes were now half-opened, looking at smiling Karina, who kept stroking her nose.

"Yeah. One here-", Karina planted a soft peck on the girl's forehead.

"One here-", another one on her nose.

"Here-", on both her cheeks.

"Here-", her eyes.

"Also here~", and her soft lips. The action made the sleepy girl grin to her ears. Even tho with that messy hair, half-opened eyes, and fresh (oily) bare face, only god knows how much the black raven-haired girl loves the view in front of her right now.

"Now get up, won't you?", Karina finally sits on the bed, still looking at Winter who still smiling like a fool with her half-opened eyes.

"Stop smiling like a teenager. Now get up before I feed all your gummy bears to the ants in my garden-"

"Yes ma'am. I'm awake now"

....

"Where did you say we will go again today?", Winter asked her wife before she take a mouthful of her wife's homemade pancake. The older girl's pancake was never disappointing.

"A commercial shoot, and this time you'll be joining me-"

"As your manager again?", Winter asked, and another bite of the delicious pancake into her loaded mouth.

"No. This time you'll be my partner-"

"OHOKK! What??", Winter didn't choke right now. She didn't. Not at all. She was just shocked, not choking. There's a glass of water in front of her and she immediately drinks it because she's not choking.