Ep. 2 Flashing lights

Omniscient POV

As Jayda stares back at herself in the mirror inside the lockeroom at the back of the club , she starts to think back to her first time stepping foot in this club , and the moment right before she went on stage

As Jayda stares back at herself in the mirror inside the lockeroom at the back of the club , she starts to think back to her first time stepping foot in this club , and the moment right before she went on stage .

Oh how times have changed .

Back then she was so nervous , so timid , as if anything she did she would do wrong , but today... it's totally opposite .

Yeah she has a few nervous cramps every two seconds , but they go away as soon as the thought of her finally being back on that stage crosses through her mind . The thought of her finally being in control of something in her life .

When she gets on that stage there's no one hovering over her shoulder telling her what to do , and when to do it. It's just her , the pole , stage lights , and a bunch of people willing to sell their souls just for her to shake her ass a little longer . She feels so powerful, no matter how dehumanizing some might think it is ... it makes her feel like a women more than shes ever felt in her life .

"Rain?" A girl that just finished her stage set calls out as she enters the almost empty lockeroom looking for the next girl they told her to go and get .

"Yes ?" Jayda answers the unfamiliar face .

It's 8:00pm and she's always worked at later times so there's a lot of new faces she doesn't know yet , they definitely know her though .

"Hi " the girl says in her strong southern accent as she smiles sweetly , and Jayda does the same "I'm Euro, DJ mix told me to tell you that you're up next in about fifteen minutes " she says

"Thank you " jayda nods

The girl starts to walk away but then stops in her tracks and turns around not being able to control herself . "I'm sorry if I'm coming off extra and you can always tell me to fuck off and stay out your business but can I give you something?" She questions

Jaydas confused and feels that Paranoia creeping up her spine as she stares back at the stranger whose attempting to 'give ' her something . She hates feeling so anxious all the time but now that she's in such a vulnerable position she can't take any chances , especially from a stripper.

"I'm sorry " the girl sighs " I shouldn't have asked " she palms her forehead .

Jayda gulps , then exhales before finally making the decision to give the girl a chance . A SMALL chance .

"Give me what ?" She asks .

The girl turns around with a large grin before squealing and clapping her hands together as she grabs her bag and brings it over to jayda .