George Russell; Angel Eyes.

SONG IN TITLE

Angel Eyes

CHOSEN LYRIC

Look into his angel eyes
One look and you're hypnotized
He'll take your heart and you must pay the price
Look into his angel eyes

ONE LINE DESCRIPTION

THE BEAUTY OF HIS EYES AND THE ANGST OF THE LYRICS

10000% not a happy ending for george, very rarely do I do this

also double update the hell happened with me today

------------------------------------------------------------------

In 2019, George was accepted into F1 with a contract at Williams, and on the day he first met his team, he met his strategist for the year. He wandered over to the pit wall, following behind Claire, seeing her nudge someone with (H/C) hair tied up, a bun poking out of Williams cap. "George, I'd like you to meet (Y/N) (L/N), she will be your strategist for your rookie year." Claire said as he reached the wall, seeing the chair spin round to reveal a beautiful young woman. Her (E/C) irises were speckled in the sunlight, flecks of amber bright under the spring sun. 

As she turned around, (Y/N) felt as if she was going to drown in his presence, his blue eyes as deep and as clear as the Aegean sea, staring back at her with such hope and excitement. George held his hand out, awaiting hers, and as she lifted her hand, he leaned forward slightly to grasp it, shaking her hand softly. "I look forward to working with you!" His grin was bright as she nodded, being left speechless. Claire soon enough whisked George away, his eyes lingering on her as he was walked away.

After a few weeks, it was race time. George and (Y/N) were discussing strategies and scenarios, working through it all whilst in the grid formation laps. "Good luck, Number Sixty-Three, you'll do great." She calmly cheered on, seeing the lights begins. 

"Thanks, (Y/N). We've got this." He confirmed, taking off quickly.

This was the ins and outs of their working relationship, but over time, a personal relationship did form. Their relationship blossomed as they grew in the industry together, the odd date became the odd night in, the odd night in became stays, unconfirmed moving in, confirmed moving in, and so many other firsts. After the a year together, Jost took over, the pair felt the pressure mounting. Jost was less than enthusiastic to have a working couple split on both sides of the wall, but got on with it because George and (Y/N) got the results he wanted.

It didn't last very long for their careers there though. After two years, and seeing him as a stand-in at Mercedes, George began changing, began acting differently, refusing to acknowledge their relationship publicly. (Y/N) was constantly harassed by George's fans, saying she was a shit engineer, saying that she failed him, jealous women would pick on insecurities she didn't even know she had. Jost even got to the point where he would retire her before the race start, trying to avoid the negative press, and eventually let her go, and when she spoke to George, he was dismissive, useless. 

"I'm sure he had a reason, you made a couple mistakes recently."

"A couple of mistakes over 16 races isn't an issue, you still got points, still drove well."

"Well, what's done it done. You'll have to find another job."

George throughout this conversation was staring at his phone, focussing on instagram posts and emails that Jost sent out, not even caring that his partner was almost in tears. 

" I can't do this anymore! I'm going home, I'll leave your key on the side when I'm done packing my things." (Y/N) said, only hearing an 'okay, love you' in response as she slammed the hotel room door and got an early flight home.