[ 014 ] ❝ jet skiing with formula one drivers ❞

Lucía loved the ocean

Lucía loved the ocean. She loved the smell of the fresh air, the cool breeze in the hot sun. The colour when in certain areas of the world was a magnificent shade of green blurring out into blue the further away from land. Clear water beaches were her favourite. 

Lucía also loved to surf. Every year when her family went on holiday when she was younger, they'd go to the beach and she'd spend the majority of her time out on the water, learning how to surf. She remembered the time when they went to San Diego in California and visited Black's Beach. She used to watch the professional surfers from the land, unable herself to go out on her surfboard due to the extremities of the waves. They would have took her under back then. 

The water in Monaco wasn't as popular with surfers, however boats- definitely. There were many boats in the docks, most of them expensive and fancy speed boats. It was a common way to travel around the small country. Under her outfit she had a bikini on, prepared for the jet skis. 

"Hey you two," Max called Charles and Lucía's attention as they walked down the dock together, hands joined. The boat was owned by Max but the jet skis were hired out to them for the day. 

"Hi, I'm Lu," She introduced herself to the Red Bull driver, having not met him before.

"Max," He smiled. "This is my girlfriend Kelly and her daughter Penelope." Charles stepped onto the boat first before holding a hand out for his girlfriend to take, steadying her as she crossed over the small gap.

"Hi, I'm Lucía, it's nice to meet you," She shared a small hug with Kelly, who was much taller than the tennis player. Kelly was gorgeous and Lucía could definitely see why Max stared at her the way he did. He was clearly smitten for the slightly older woman, and her daughter too. "Hi, Penelope," She crouched down to greet the small girl, as Charles and Max shared some sort of bro hug, hands clasped, pulling each other into a chest bump. 

"Pretty-" Penelope tugged on a stand on Lu's hair, giggling at the British woman. Kelly scolded her, trying to get her to release Lucía's hair but she was just laughing at the adorable child.

"She's adorable, Kelly." She stood back up, Charles reaching to wrap an arm around her.

"You jet skiing with us Kells?" Max asked his girlfriend. She declined, saying she was going to stay with Penelope. "Lucía?"

"Oh definitely," She laughed, ready to whip all their asses.

"Lu's competitive. And plays dirty, so watch out," Charles teased her. She reached out to shove him but he dodged her, stumbling out of the way.

"Lucifer," A small yelp left her lips as Lando appeared behind her, arms spread open wide as he surprised her.

"Norris, you scared me-" She whacked him on the chest, turning around, feeling her heart racing. He just sniggered in his little bucket hat. Lando had brought his friend Max Fewtrell with him and his girlfriend Luisa.