Memories of the Dead

(Y/n) blinked his eyes open, confused about what was going on around them. The last thing that he could remember was his mother's death and the Fatui agents that had ambushed him and his mother.

"Where... am I?" (Y/n) whispered in confusion before making eye contact with his reflection due to a large wall of glass standing right in front of him. Confused, (Y/n) placed a hand onto the glass and saw how his reflection followed the same movements.

"Heh?" (Y/n) murmured with a slight head tilt, before stumbling back a bit as an older version of them seemed to step out from the... mirror?

The past version of (Y/n) took in the child's figure before heavily sighing.

"Fucking damn it, I was reincarnated into Genshin Impact." The older figure complained when they saw the familiar star-shaped pupils.

"Reincarnated? Genshin Impact? Huh?" (Y/n) asked in confusion, tilting his head off to the side a bit.

Past (Y/n) rolled his shoulders a bit before lowering his head. "Right... I am a disappointment to myself, (F/n) was correct." He mumbled.

"Who... are you?" (Y/n) asked, looking up at the figure that looked like him.

Past (Y/n) brought a finger to his lips. "Well shit, I didn't think that far ahead. Let's go blunt. Well, you're me and I'm past you." He bluntly answered.

(Y/n) stared in surprise. "Past me?!" He exclaimed.

Past (Y/n) clapped his hands together. "Technically, I'm dead and you're my reincarnation. By the looks of it, I'm from Khaenri'ah and wherever elves originated from," he states.

"You're making me confused, mister." (Y/n) points out.

Past (Y/n) blinked and crossed his arms over his chest with a thoughtful look.

"Right, let's make this easier." Past (Y/n) sighed before snapping his fingers together.

"What are you– Ack!" (Y/n) cried out, gripping onto his head as a painful headache manifested unexpectedly.

Past (Y/n) stood back as he watched the reincarnated version of him regain his memories.

"Oh (Y/n)~" A voice purred with excitement, grabbing the attention of the said teenager who turned his head in the voice's direction.

"(F/n)." A modern-looking (Y/n) retorted bluntly, receiving a pout from a figure with dyed blue hair.

"Stop being a bitch, you fucking virgin." (F/n) complained lightly but received a smack on the back of the head.

"You're a virgin too, you piece of shit." The (H/c)ette replied with an annoyed look that danced a bit with amusement.

"And I'm proud to be one! I wouldn't want a mini snob goblin ruining my fantasy dream to marry Hinata," (F/n) beamed.

(Y/n) deadpanned. "You're seriously going after Naruto's wife, again?" He asked in disappointment.

(F/n) just casually responded with a middle finger before going back to la la land.