Hospital pt.2

Akieva

I rush right into the emergency room going up to the front desk asking the lady what room August was in.

"I need to know where is August Alsina room number is please" I say waiting for her to answer.

"And you are"?

"His fiance" I lied hoping she would believe me.

"Room 203".

I motion for Kay to follow me, once we made it to his room I felt nervous to walk in. "Well are you going to go in"? Kay ask me.

"Yeah" I open the door and walk in to see Aug laying in the bed and the doctor checking the monitor.

"And you who you might be"? the doctor ask.

"I'm his fiance, is he okay"?

"Yeah and no, the bad thing is when he collapse off stage he end up hitting his head. We haven't quite got the rest of the information of what cause him to pass out like that, maybe he was dehydrated. But as of right now he's in a coma so it might take a day or to for him to wake up".

All this stuff I was hearing just hurted me I feel like it was my fault. "Kay this is all my fault".

"No Kieva its not he's going to be okay trust and believe".

While Kay went to go get something to eat I sat right by August side waiting for him to wake up, the door open and that Alicia girl walk in.

How did she even get pass the desk.

"Why you even here"? She already trying me.

"Look here little girl, its not the night so I advise you to leave before you end up in one of these rooms" I said calmly.

"No I'm not leaving but you are" she stood to the side and two security guards walk up to me.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we gonna have to ask you to leave" one of the security told me.

"No I'm not leaving she's the one that need to go".

"Apparently not she's his wife".

The hell. "No she's not, August did not marry that thang".

"Oh he didn't? Then what you call this engagement ring" she lift her hand up for me to see the ring.

I was this close to snap her neck but was pull by the security guards, "I will be seeing you soon" I tell her while getting push out the room.

I walk out the hospital and paparazzi was flashing cameras and asking questions. I spotted Kay by the car and made my way over there.

"You got put out to"? She ask me.

"Yeah that bitch got some nerve, I will be back up here tomorrow" We got in the car and was headed to my house. Knowing me I wasn't going to be able to sleep knowing August is in a coma, ain't no telling when he's going to wake up. Far as Alicia I know how to get rid of her.