FAMILY LINE!

dead people receive more flowers
than the living ones
because regret is stronger than gratitude

- ANNE FRANK.

NELIA KIRSANOV WAS BORN TOO A POOR FARMER !

With no money and no wife, why wouldn't an offer for your daughter be accepted.

          Exactly, and it was. She was taken in as a baby but right away was found. To a home, with a mother, a father, and two sisters. A new life, from day one to day 1094. From a baby to a toddler she was raised in small town Ohio, without a thought to it. But one day she went on a "trip", her father called it. She never saw any of them again. one of the only things that she remembers is, mommy died and her sister shot a man in the foot for her. And on her fifth birthday, she was stuck on an operating table.

She was very stuck now.

THE YOUNGEST ASSASSIN !

She was shot, she cried; age six. She was shot, she shot back; age nine. She shot the first bullet; age eleven.

          Her ledger was gushing, and overflowing by the age of thirteen. She knew not who she was but just that everyone must die. She was smart, knowledge knew her; not the other away. She got out, what can I say she was smart. She was one of seven to get out ever, and the youngest she was nineteen. She was free but she had to live with the fact that everyone she walks by might have known someone she killed.

She wish she could change it all.

ODEYA NOVAK WANTED HER TO FALL IN LOVE !

Everyone wanted her, but no one needed her.

          She was nice and she was sweet. And she was rich, she was Odeya Novak. The unwanted jewel of the Novak Dynasty. She was the middle of ten so who cared if she was missing or didn't feel like showing up. And she wanted Nelia to fall madly in love with her. Spoiler she was gay. The crush that wouldn't go away. So maybe it was just meant to be. An amazing grumpy x sunshine, enemies to lovers arch.

All Odeya wanted was love.

THE RED ROOM WILL NEVER GO AWAY, and Nelia ended up back in the place she swore to never see.

          Natasha found her, in some way the redhead tracked down the small girl. A nice normal family reunion. No, death, blood, and Odeya was somehow dragged onto a plane leading her to a russian kill base thing. No one liked Alexei.