{Winter} - you're the sixth member of ITZY and she confesses to you

"So, what we should we do? Turn on a movie, maybe?" Giselle asked as she looked between Winter and Karina, who were sitting around her.

"That sounds fun," Karina said as she set her phone down beside her.

"Where's NingNing? Is she going to be hanging out with us?" Winter wondered.

But just when she asked that there was a knock on the front door, followed by the sound of hurried footsteps on the floor.

"I'm coming!" NingNing said as she excitedly rushed to the door.

Winter was listening to Giselle as she named off movies that she was scrolling through, only to quickly turn her head as she heard your voice.

"Thank you for having me over!" You told your best friend NingNing.

"Of course! We all have the day off and I knew you all do as well, so it's the perfect opportunity to hang out!" NingNing said as she hugged you tightly. "Come in!"

You walked into the dorm and Winter knew she should probably look away before you catch her staring.

But she couldn't.

She couldn't take her eyes off of you.

"Y/N! NingNing didn't mention that you were coming by today!" Karina said before she got up to run and hug you.

"We just wanted to hang out," NingNing said.

"Do you want to watch a movie with us?" Giselle asked from across the room.

"Can I join you in a while for one?" You asked.

"Of course! It's early still, we've got the whole day. Just join us whenever you want!" Giselle said.

"Yeah. You're always welcome, Y/N. I look forward to you joining us." Winter said as her eyes met yours from across the room.

You shyly brushed a strand of hair behind your ear before thanking her and following NingNing.

Winter watched you all the way, biting her lip until you turned the corner.

When you were out of view, she looked back at Karina and Giselle, who was grinning at her.

"What?"

"What?" Karina repeated with a laugh. "Oh, come on. Why don't you go talk to her? Tell her how you feel?"

"I don't know what you mean," Winter said.

"You're smitten with her!" Giselle said. "It's easy to see that she likes you too! I don't know why one of you won't just confess this to each other."

Winter contemplated it, as she often does.

She is crazy about you; that she can't deny.

But she always worries you don't feel the same.

"Whatever you're thinking about, stop thinking about it," Giselle said.

"What if she doesn't feel the same?" Winter questioned.

"Yeji tells me all the time that Y/N always talks about you. Pretty sure she knows that better than anyone considering she shares a room in their dorm together." Karina said.

"Really?" Winter asked as she began to smile.

"You're smiling!" Karina cheered.

"Admit it, you like her!" Giselle squealed.

"Shh! She'll hear you!" Winter laughed. "Fine, I do."

"Good. Go talk to her." Karina said.

"She's hanging out with NingNing right now."