27: Unleashed

Y/n POV

I was in cross country with the guys, it was a nice way to get some stress off. I needed something to do then wait for Stiles. Coach blows the whistle and we start to run. "Pace yourselves! Come on!" Coach yells. I kept running with Stiles. 

"Having fun?" He asks. I shrug. 

"Not really" I say.

"Same" He says panting. All the sudden someone screams. We stop and see a dead body tied to the tree. I gasp covering my mouth as we walk down. 

"Stiles" I say looking up at him. 

"I know, where is Scott" He says. Soon enough Scott comes walking down the hill with Isaac. 

"It's him isn't it" Stiles says as we all stare at the body. The way Scott was staring at the body. It was definitly him. Stiles starts to walk towards the body to investigate. 

"Stiles back up" I say grabbing his arm. 

"I just need to see something" Stiles says.

"Hey, get out of the way! Get back!" Mr. Stilinski says running. 

"Back up! Everyone back!" One of the deputies said. 

"Get these kids out of here!" Mr. Stilinski says slowling moving Stiles and I back. 

"Dad, just come here. Look, look!" Stiles says bringing him over to the body. I stand by Scott again. I look over at Isaac and sigh. I am so mad at him for what he did, even though I know it's also my fault. Clearly I am going to have to work with him.

"Look at it-- it's the same as the others, you see?" Stiles says pointing to the body. 

"Yeah, I see that. Do me a favor? Go back to school, yeah?" Mr. Stilinski says. Stiles looks over at me surprised. 

"Coach, can you give us a hand, here?" Mr. Stilinski says. 

"You heard the man! Nothing to see here! Probably just some homeless kid" Coach says trailing off at the end. 

"Coach?" Scott says. 

"Yeah?" Coach says. 

"He was a senior" Scott says. 

"Oh..He wasn't on the team, was he?" Coach asks. 

"KYLE! Oh, God, Kyle! Oh, God!" Some girl comes running into the woods. She tries to grab him but a deputy has to hold her back. 

"Go on! Go" Mr. Stilinski says patting Stiles to leave. We start to walk away. 

"You see the way the twins looked at him?" Isaac says. 

"Yeah, you mean, like, they had no idea what happened?" Stiles scoffs. 

"No, No, they knew" Isaac says. 

"The kid was strangled with a garrote, all right? Am I the only one recognizing the lack of Werewolf-itude in these murders?" Stiles says. 

"You are not to only one, this was definitly NOT done by a werewolf" I say emphasizing the not looking at Isaac. 

"Oh, you both think it's a coincidence they turn up and then people start dying?" Isaac says glaring at me. 

"Well, no, but I still-" Stiles says. I cut him off. 

"It's not them" I say glaring back at Isaac. 

"Scott? How 'bout you?" Isaac asks as we stop walking. 

"Uhh, I don't know yet" Scott says awkwardly looking at us both. 

"You don't know yet?" Stiles says confused.