❄️Chapter 4❄️

🌟 (Before we start I looked at everyone's responses and saw that most people wanted Y/n to have a catalyst weapon, so I that's what she's gonna have for now on. Also I'm starting college publicly so there will be slow updates. Now that I got those out of the way, on to the story!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov

The sky was still gloomy after the Stormterror attack. The unknown man with blue hair and an eyepatch stared at me and Aether suspiciously with his arms crossed. Not knowing whether to trust us. Aether looked at me and I just looked back with a shrug.

Amber on the other hand is caressing her chin thinking about the attack after making sure everyone was alright(Mostly Y/n). Once she was back to reality she looked at us.

Amber: "Kaeya, Aether, Y/n, you've come at the right time we-

The man with the eyepatch held up his hand. interrupting what Amber was going to say to us.

?: "Amber, aren't you forgetting something?"

Her eyes widened in realization smacking her head and introduced us.

Amber: "Ah! Right. This is Kaeya Our Calvary Captain."

Amber: "These three are travelers from afar, Y/n, Aether, and Paimon."

After our introduction Amber told Kaeya all about our situation. He finally relaxed now that he knew about us, but I did notice that he kept giving Aether the stink eye for some reason. And Every time I look at him he looks away facing Amber.

Kaeya: "I see. Welcome to Mondstadt, although you haven't arrived at the best of times I'm afraid.

Y/n: 'You can say that again.'

She thought while rolling her eyes.

Kaeya: "I understand the anguish of being separated from family. Although I don't know why you're looking for the Anemo God... But everyone has their secrets right?"

Kaeya: "On behalf of the Knights of Favonius, I would like to extend our thanks you both for your help just now."

Aether: "Do we get a reward for it-

I punched him in the arm scowling at him for his rudeness. He saw that I wasn't happy and pouted while rubbing his sore arm. I plastered a smile as I faced the captain.

Y/n: "Please excuse him for being rude. You don't have to give us any reward. We couldn't just stand there while Mondstadt was in danger."

He chuckled.

Kaeya: "Don't worry about it. Your fight to defend the city against the dragon was witnessed by no small number of citizens. The Acting Grand Master of the Knights of Favonious is also very interested in meeting you two, and formally invites both of you to our headquarters."

Y/n: 'Wow this actually works in our favor.'

I took a quick glance at Aether and judging by his shocked expression he was having the exact same thoughts as I am.

Kaeya was already walking to their headquarters. Amber took hold of my hand without me noticing, pulling me along.

Amber: "Follow us travelers."

Aether was pulled out of his thoughts as Amber was basically dragging me along and sprinted, catching up to us.

(Time skip cause Lazy)