244.Beat Her Up

“Hahaha!” The entire class burst out laughing.

Right after that, Jaehyun, Yu Liang, Eunha and Lou Yuna entered the classroom with identical, mocking looks. They headed to their respective seats and got ready to watch a ‘good show’.

Everyone was waiting for Lisa to run away due to shame.

A nineteen year old girl was being insulted by a male student to this extent. Who would have the face to stay?

Lisa comfortably approached Liu Dan and narrowed her eyes to size him up. “Impotent Liu, who did you just call an old demon?”

Listening to her provocative statement, the entire classroom fell into a pin-drop silence.

“I’m calling whoever responded to me!” Liu Dan had just answered when he realised what she addressed him as.

“Fattie Lee, who did you just say is ‘impotent’?”

“You ah,” She kindly responded.

Jaehyun whistled like a hooligan and stood up from his seat. “Liu Dan, no matter what, you’re one of the good looking boys in this class. When did you have a relationship with Lalisa? How does she know that you’re impotent?”

Lisa had yet to speak up when Liu Dan became enraged. “Don’t spout nonsense! With Fattie Lee’s disgusting, ugly appearance, how could this handsome boy possibly be attracted to her? Don’t even talk about a relationship. Just the sight of her makes me want to vomit. Even if I have to stay single for the rest of my life, there will never be anything between the two of us!”

The person he secretly crushed on was the goddess, Eunha. She was sitting right there. He could not allow her to have any misunderstandings about himself and the ugly, fat woman.

His choice of powerful words combined with his disgusted expression immediately clarified to the world that there was nothing going on between them.

Lisa pointed at Liu Dan. “Although his words were unpleasant to hear, at the very least, my innocence is returned.”

She then glanced at Jaehyun coldly. “Jung Smelly Mouth, your mouth really stinks. Has it been a year since you last brushed your teeth?”

“Wow…” Several students gasped. “She actually has the guts to give Boss such an ugly nickname. His face is completely lost…”

Jaehyun glared at her hatefully as though he wanted to skin her alive. “You! You stinky, fat bitch! Do you want me to beat you up?”

Lisa was not intimated as she refuted. “Not only are you lacking in discipline, you’re also looking for a beating from me, aren’t you?”

Jaehyun was a useless, second generation wealthy young master. She could beat him up with one hand alone.

Besides, she had her own powers to rely on.

If he really provoked her, she could end his small life without anyone even realising it.

“Your mouth sure is sharp!” Jaehyun charged forward, shoving aside several desks in his way. He cracked his knuckles loudly. “I’m going to punch you to death!”

The entire school knew that Jaehyun never lost when it came to fights. He was especially ruthless. Many of his opponents ended up crying for their parents or kneeling on the ground to beg for mercy.

Yet, all of those conflicts outside of school were settled by his mother, Director Jung, through money.

As for the ones that happened in school, the victims were the ones who ended up shouldering the blame. Who asked him to be the principal’s son?

Over time, people gradually lost the guts to provoke Jaehyun, the little devil.

This was also how his title as the ‘School’s Boss’ came to be.

The entire class was waiting for him to beat Fattie Lee until she became even more swollen than she already was.

Eunha, especially, was taking pleasure in her misfortune. She felt that it would be best if Jaehyun accidentally beat Lisa to death.

“Fattie Lee is too disrespectful.” Liu Dan added oil to the fire standing on the side. “Boss, beat her to death!”

With Liu Dan causing a commotion, a group of students lifted their right arms and began chanting as they pumped their fists up and down. “Beat her up, beat her up, beat her up!”