[A Worthy 'Foe'..] [2]

You ran faster, hoping for once what awaited you at the end of this wasn't going to end up in pure gore. . . As you saw Scouts' arm you began to slow down, about to celebrate finding the run away B.Scout. However, this feeling DID NOT last as you found out the horrid truth. There sat a blood covered Scout from your team, causing you to freeze and wonder what creature had done this. You changed into a human, not much caring for anyone seeing you completely butt-naked. "HOLY SHIT, B.S. YOU THERE!?" You yelled out, shaking him slightly. Scout had always acted like the asshole brother that always teased you, but never failed to stand by you when shit hit the fan. You looked at his injuries quickly, tears beginning to sting your eyes. Of course he'd revive, but it always hurt you to see your teammates- no.. FAMILY like this. You began to breathe in angrily, rage filling your entire body. Scouts' insides were now OUTSIDES, and you were going to rip the fucker who had done the crime, apart.

You let out a distorted screech of pure rage, dragon-like wings sprouting from your back. Your teeth turned into sharp points, along with your nails turning harder and much MUCH sharper. You felt a long spiked tail come out of your tail bone. "Here I come, bitch . . ." You growled, your voice much more raspy. You ran through the halls, killing any Reds in sight as your search continued. You were going to tear that fucker limb from limb, and god you were going to enjoy his screams. You ran through the halls, listening closely as your body became more unstable with your emotions. As you ran you heard a faint French accent... That was a Spy for sure, which one, you had no clue. And as you wandered through the base, you followed the accent closely.

You ran through the halls, the sounds of chaos and gunshots not far from your path. You turned your head around quickly to check behind you, only to find that the B.Spy you were just looking for, was now running away for dear life... 'What could such a cocky bastard fear that much?'. As a sudden large syringe stabbed him in the head, your question was answered as the Red teams' Medic stepped out, stopping to look at your figure. He stopped, staring at your uncovered body as his heart thumped in either fear or... something else. You looked at him intensely, before speaking. "Y o u, Did you kill a Blue Scout. . .?" You got closer to the frozen Red, you could hear his heartbeat increase.

"... z-Zat[t-That] vould[would] ve[be] me, yes. . ." He answered in a dazed tone, staring at you with a stupid look in his eyes. "...So you're the bastard I want to tear apart limb from limb then . . .?" You grabbed him by the bloodied white coat, pulling him closer as you growled. "May I zell[tell] you zat[that] you are quite.... schön..?[translated: beautiful..?]" He blurted out, staring into your [E/C] eyes. ". . . Wha.... I'M THREATING YOU YA DAMN RED!" You said with a confused expression and a red face. You dropped him with a disgusted hiss, spreading out your wings. He'd only stare at you, a look of pure awe across his face... "Last words motherfucker. . .?" You growled, baring your teeth. "Ich bin gerade extrem angetörnt.[translated: I'm extremely turned on right now.(lmao)]" He said in German, unfortunately for him, you knew the language. . . ".Goodbye then. . . Hope to see ya, never..." You scowled, grabbing his arm and ripping it right out the socket. You began to tear into his body, slashing open his stomach and watching his guts spill right out before shoving a hand into the somehow still alive Medic, and ripping out his still beating heart. You watched his eyes stare at you as their light went out, you bit right into the heart right before he fully died. You'd stand up, your extra features slowly retracting into your body. Your wings turned more feathered, more resembling a pair of 'angel' wings. You broke the nearby window, flying right out towards the other base you called home, carrying the Reds' corpse with you, for a snack of course. As you made it to the base, a drunken Demo stared in absolute confusion.

"Ay, am I seeing this right or did I actually die..?" The man turned to the nearby Blue Medic.

"Actually, that would happen to just be Cambio- WAIT CAMBIO!?" Spy began, before completely freezing up and staring as you landed. "Would you fuckin' quit staring at my tits Spy. . .?" You growled, showing you had decided to keep the sharpened teeth. He quickly glanced away and coughed while nudging Soldier. "Cambio, you have explaining to do.." Soldier spoke, his voice slightly wavering. "Well, you named me Cambio for a reason. . ." You spoke, taking another bite of the heart in your hand. "Oh dude, that is sick. . ." Scout spoke, pointing at the gutted R.Medic that you had a tight grip on the arm. Pyro would simply start to applaud in sadistic joy, nobody seemed to really feel affected by his glee . . "Well uh, I'm a shapeshifter, Soldier. And this is the fucker who kinda tortured one of y'all, and I couldn't let that shit slide." You said with a shrug while wandering over to the clothes you hid away and began getting dressed. ".... Holy shit, that is so fucking awesome." B.Scout would blurt out, poking at your wings once you had some pants and underwear on.

[R.Medics' POV]

I gasped, holding my stomach as I looked around at my traumatized team.. "I zhink[think] I just saw an angel..." I said in a dazed tone, my accent thick, and blush still plastered on my face. She was beautiful... But mother of the gates, she was ruthless.

"Do you mean that fucking monster that killed us all in one god damn fucking bite!? Are you fucking insane dude!?" Our Scout spoke, looking confused as all hell. "Vell[Well]...Yes." I replied, thinking of the woman who had remained invisible to me for oh so long until now.

Why did I feel so happy..? Even after being so brutally murdered..? I got up, ignoring my fellow comrades as I went to my lab to think on this. Once I reached my office, I slammed the door behind me and laid on my operating table, my head spinning with thought of her...

There was only one thing I was quite sure about after today...

I needed her.

[TBC.]