The highway 2

Valentino's POV.

I'm typing away my business on the road to my company. I own 7 companies and industries world wide with a little hustle on the side. I'll talk about that business later.

As we are on the highway, I hear my driver yelling at a car. "Capo, questa macchina dietro di me non mi lascia andare per la strada giusta" (Capo, this car behind me is not letting me go to the right way) my driver scolds. "Just go ahead and skip them or something. I don't know."

I knew I should've drove myself.

He continues yelling at the car in front of us. I'm starting to getting pissed off. I don't have time for this shit! The car in front of us stops and my driver stops behind it. I want to see who is slowing down my time.

I see a woman come out of the car yelling. I get out the car and my eye catches her features. I was dumbfounded. Her dark brown eyes with her black hair braided down with a thick figure. And her legs. God. I catch myself staring until she starts talking again.

" Do you not go to driving school? Your supposed to have your tail lights on if you wanna pass me you little shits!" She yells. Feisty. I like it.

"First off watch your tone on how you speak to me." I warn.

"Or what?" She threatens.

"Or..." I walk up to her slowly. "This thing right here" she finds my gun, "will go through your head. Ok Bambina?" I stare into her eyes. She doesn't break contact as she says " Fuck. you."

Oh I will soon amore mio. (My Love)

She walks away to her car. Her hips swaying side to side. Fanculo (fuck). She drives off to wherever she is going to. I go back to my car.

" Fai questo giro veloce. Non hai scuse per essere lento ora." (Make this ride quick. You have no excuse to be slow now.) I tell my driver. "Yes Capo" He replies.

My mind just keeps drifting to that woman. What is going on with me?