Fired?

Amiliana's POV.

"Fuck. You." I say to the tall man.

Fuck he's finer than a motherfucker. Get yourself together Ami. I walk to my car and drive Ami. When I tell you I was scared, oh I was scared, I almost shit my pants.

He had such a deep voice and that is one turn on for me. But I'm not gonna let a man disrespect me in anyway. I don't care who it is.

I finally arrive to the hospital. But as soon as I arrive, I see my cocky boss standing waiting for me.

"Office. Now." He says. Well damn. I arrive to his office and sit on a chair. He sits and breathes out.
"Your fired."

What! "Wait what do you mean I'm fired? I...I ha-"

  "Because your never come to work on time. As a nurse who saves lives. Lives can be taken in seconds just because of your tardiness Ami." He cuts me off.

"But you know I live far! And I swear this morning was not my fault. I was driving and these guys wer-"

" I gave you too many warnings. Your fired Amiliana . End of discussion. You can leave my office now." He goes back to his computer.

I get up and leave the office. I stomp out the hospital and to my car. As soon as I step in the car. I feel tears coming out. All of a sudden I burst into salty water coming out of my eyes. Why me.

I drive back to my house and call my best friend, Tokya. "Hey girl what's up?" She answers.

" oh nothing I just got fired." I say with sarcasm.

"What! Oh my god I'm so sorry babes." She's from the Uk. "It's alright." I reply.

"You know I do have this friend who's job was in need of a club member." She say slowly.
"Really what's the job?"
"A stripper..." she high pitched.
"Nope." I say blankly.
" Oh come on! It's no as bad as you think! I've done it before babes, and it makes a huge chunk of money!" She insists.
"Fine I'll think about it."

A few hours later as I'm watching tv, I hear my phone ringing. Oh shit. It's my landlord and my apartment is due today! Shit shit! I don't have enough money right now. I answer.
" hello?" I ask.
"Amiliana you know what day it is. Everyone put their rent in except for you! Again." He says annoyed.
"Please just give me one week. I swear I'll have it for you.
"Amiliana. I swear if you don't have this mo-"
" I will. I will l, I promise!" I plead.
"Fine. Next week or your out." He hangs up.

You're probably wondering, "you're a nurse, why can't you get another job at a hospital?" The process is not easy and I need the money by next week. I can't believe I'm doing this. Besides, it'll be temporary until I find a stable job again.

I call Tokya. " Hey babes!" She answers.

"I'm taking the job."