The spinning pole.

Amiliana POV.

I arrive to the club at 9pm when it opens. As soon as I enter. I see lights off and party lights on. I walk up to the bartender telling him that Tokya sent me here for the job. He tells me to follow him. I do just that. I observe the people.

There's people who act rich and spend their money on the dancers. People are dancing with sweat colliding and people rubbing themselves on each other. Ew.

I walk in a different room and the whole mood is changed. It's calmer and smoother and I see strippers swaying through the pole as men watched. This is definitely the VIP room.

I'm escorted to the stripper's changing room. This thick ass white woman walks up to me with barely anything but nipple covers and see through panties. Jeez. She starts talking. "Hi! I'm Brittany but call me Brit. I'm guessing your Amiliana."

"Yup that's me"

" Great! Let's get you started. She sits me down and does my makeup with unknown expensive products. When I finished, I look at the mirror. I look so... different. She dressed me up with clothes I wouldn't even wear for myself to sleep.

" um

" um. you don't have anything else less... revealing?" I ask her.
"This is the most covered clothing we have girl." She says. When I'm done, i hear a mic saying my name but with a little nickname. "Next up we have the new, sexy rookie, Mimi..." Im starting right now?

Fuck.

Brit, pushes me to the stage and im introduced with scary ass men observing me like im some Mona Lisa painting and light shining on me. I look at Brit that's backstage and she points to the pole.

I have some experience with poles but I'll try. I hold on to the pole and lets the spinning ramp lift me up and try my best with as many tricks I can.

As soon as I start, I see money being sprayed on me

As soon as I start, I see money being sprayed on me. Hundreds. Only. Hundreds...