The office 2

‼️‼️S/A‼️‼️
Chapter 6
Amiliana's POV.

I get dragged backstage by Brit. "What happened? Did I do something wrong?"

"No but you need to go the bosses office now." She says scared

"Um ok." I say. I was confused. What did I do?

She takes my hand and quickly lures me to the office, throwing me there, and shuts the door.
It was dark. With just dimmed lights and distant music from the club.

" so you like to have men watch you spin around huh?" I hear a deep voice, making me turn around.

Oh hell no, this is some white people shit.

"who the fuck are you?" I ask.

The person comes up to me as I back up to the wall. He comes closer. It's that guy. That guy I saw this morning.

"So now your just stalking me like a fucking psychopath? What the hell do you want from me." I yell

"You." He says.

"What?" I'm confused.

"You bambina. And I don't really enjoy the way you entertain these other men." His pupils go smaller as he looks at me.

" What the fu-" he grabs my hair and throws me down a couch unbuttoning his pants. I try fighting him but he's way too strong.

He starts kissing me as I try to get off, yelling for help. He continues to my thighs when I see a vase.

Oh, I have never loved a vase so much until now.

I snatch the vase, smashing it on his back as he abruptly stops and yells falling to the ground. I get up about to leave until I see a gun on his waist. I try taking it until he grabs onto my arm pulling me to the floor, eyes bloodshot red.

My momma always used to tell me to never fuck with a white man and well, I fucked with one and I'm about to get my ass beat.

I upper kick his groin and he lays back on the floor holding onto his pants like the frozen doll he was and ran.

I go backstage trying to take my clothes and put them on but damn this stripper shit is tight. Brit comes up to me, "run." She whispers. "Go. Now."
Sis did not have to tell me twice. I run out the club and open my car door, struggling to put my car key in because of how shaky my hands were.

Lookin at the rear view mirror, I see a bunch of men with suits looking around. They see my car and walk up to it. Finally getting my key in, I sped out even skipping the traffic light and went home.

Damn I need tinted windows.

I arrive home, calculating what the hell just happened. The man I saw before, is not only the owner of the club, but tried to have sex with me, claiming me. I go to my room panicking, knowing I almost got raped. RAPED. And no one would have cared because he was a rich white man.

After gathering my thoughts, I call Brit to tell her what happened and told her I would not be working there anymore. I spent the rest of the night looking for hospitals near me that need a nurse.

A few researches later, I applied for an interview at this shitty hospital, but it will do for now.

I go to my kitchen for a midnight snack wondering what time I'm going to the police station to report the man that tried to assault me. Until all of a sudden, I hear this bang on the door, startling me. I run to my room where my first instinct was to hide under my bed. There I heard my door slammed open.

I try to stay quiet as I hear multiple footsteps walk in around my apartment.

"Ami, I know you're in here. I'm not dumb. You can't hide from me." I hear the same voice.
I stay put, praying a miracle might happen.

"Ok. How about this, I can give you the easy way where you come to me and we can do this nicely, no one gets hurt. Or, I do this the hard way, which is what I don't want to do, and someone does get hurt." I stay silent. "I will give you a few minutes to think" he says.

It's been 10 minutes. Complete silence. About to fully breathe again, I feel a pair of hands pulling me away from the bed, picking me up. I try to run but I felt this cloth on my face. I fight it to not breathe but I couldn't. And there, I blacked out.