Chp 51 (Broken Sidharth)

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

.....

It was one am at night when rohan, varun and sidharth including Tushar drinking while shehnaaz, revana and siya are in their rooms.

"Guys main washroom se aata hu.." said Tushar to them and left from their.

"Yeh Tushar mujhe kuch sahi nhi lagta .." said varun sipping his wine.

"Mujhe toh yeh pasand hi nhi hai.."said sidharth.

" Tum dono ko usse problem kya hai, mujhe toh woh bilkul sahi lagta hai.." said rohan.

"Toh adopt kar le usse.." spoke sidharth in his sarcastic tone making varun laughed hard.

"By the way Tum log shaadi kab kar rahe ho.." asked sidharth to them.

"Abhi ke liye revana want to pursue her career so right now a big no.." said varun.

"Same problem bro.." said rohan.

"Main apne room se aata hu.." said sidharth to them.

They nod and he left from their, He is going to unlock thier room when he hear tushar voice from inside.

"Kya bolna hai, Tushar bol...? " Asked shehnaaz.

"Sana you know we were in relationship from our college days hmm ..." Said Tushar slowly.

She nods where sidharth stood their in shock after hearing this new information.

"And we broke up.. right! " Sana said instantly.

"But still i love you shehnaaz! "

"What..." Spoke Sana with shocked face.

He cupped her face in his palm and mummer " i know it's shocking Sana but from college i love you.. but kabhi himmat nhi hui..aur abb tum itne saalo baad mili so I can't hold this for long ... please be mine please.." .

Sidharth wanted to beat him but the next sentence of sana broke his heart into pieces.

"Even I like you Tushar but now I am married.." said Sana to him.

"Divorced him..he is not good for you Sana..And I know you're not happy with him.." Tushar said.

Sana doesn't say anything which shocked Sidharth as he expected that she would tell him that how much she is happy with him and love her husband, her sidharth.

"See.. i knew it.." said Tushar.

"Marry me Sana ..." Tushar said breaking the silence between them.

Sidharth breath stopped for a second as Tushar this statement make his body numb. His heart beat started beating fast thinking about what if shehnaaz say yes to him.

"I'll think about this.." said Sana.

Tushar nods and sidharth left from their before anyone could see him.

Sidharth joined his friends again and glare Tushar dangerously who is coming towards them.

Rohan glance sidharth who is looking tushar like prey. His red eyes, Tighten jaw, little amount of beard in his face and his messy hair is looking not less than some angry beast.

"I am leaving...! " Said Tushar sipping his remaining wine.They nods and he left from their.

Sidharth started drinking his wine while remembering their conversation.

"Kya hua sidharth.. everything is alright..?" Asked rohan seeing him as he finish whole bottle.

"Kya hua sidharth bata hame.." asked varun stopping him.

"Tushar Sana ka ex hai..! " Shouted sidharth in anger sipping his wine.

"Par tu uska present and future hai.." said varun instantly.

"Wait..what..? You guys are not shocked hearing this.." asked sidharth in astonished voice.

"We know this..! " Said rohan in slow voice.

"Toh yeh bataya kyun nhi mujhe.." asked sidharth in loud tone.

"We thought Sana will tell you herself.." said rohan.

"Stop it sidharth..! Tera bhi past tha na ..Sana ne usko accept Kiya and you guys moved on right...?" shouted varun snatching the bottle of wine from his hand.

"But I love her.. i fucking love her.." shouted sidharth holding his collar.

"So as she.." said varun nonchantly.

"No... She doesn't...she don't love me...she doesn't..." He shouted leaving his collar and sitting in ground with thud.

"What..?kya bol Raha hai tu.." asked rohan.

"Suno.. tum dono sabb." saying he explained them everything which he hear.

"What... No .. it's not possible..i think tujhe koi galatfehmi Hui hai.." said varun.

"Maine sab apni kaano se suna hai.. aur Tushar ne pucha you love him ? ..and she was silent...she was fucking silent..." Said sidharth in crying voice.

"She is not happy with me...she don't love me..." Sidharth strated chanting this like mantra.

"Chup... Bilkul chup..." said rohan slapping him.

Sidharth stopped for a second and remember their first night. He was her first who make love to her. He was the one who claim her and take her virginity so how is this possible that Tushar is her ex..?

All their happy moments flashes in his mind. how she use to take care of him, how she use to pamper him like baby, She use to feed him with her own hands. Their love making moments, how she easily convince him for any silly things.

"Yaa yaa i am wrong....she love her sidharth...yes yes... I saw in her eyes how much she love me..yes yes... I am wrong..yes..." Repeated sidharth like lost child.

"It is possible sidharth..maybe she is behind your money just like all your exes." said varun.

"Tujhe bhi chadh gayi hai..?" Said rohan glaring varun.

"Yeh meri aur shehnaaz ki love story hai, isme koi teesra nhi aa sakta...we both love each other and it's my love story..our love story and She is Mine... only mine.." said sidharth with determination In his voice as he knows she is only his.

"Sidharth... Go in your room.. kal subah baat karenge ham.." said rohan glaring varun.

Sidharth hold himself and went on his room.

"I think it's too much varun.." said rohan.

"I think so.. kal subah end kar denge yeh..." Said varun as they both didn't able to see his friend in this state.

He unlock the door and saw his wife who is sleeping peacefully hugging the pillow.

He smile in his state how the one night changes his entire life. He was so happy a moment ago and now he is broken beyond repair.

He smile sadly while closing his eyes and sleep on couch starring his wife with all his love maybe it's their last night together.

Yeh ishq tum na karna,
Yeh Roag hi lagaye.
Dafan khud kare hai,
Phir shok bhi manaye.

......

Early update just because you guys were requesting.

Do voted and drop your views on this chapter.