𝒙𝒙. cant do this without you

chapter twenty, episode nine
can't do this without you

FIRST thing first was to find where harlod and vanya were, and that's as too check other locations besides his house and his grandmas house since they wouldn't obviously be there, they wouldn't be in vanya apartment complex either.

but there was one last location in harlod's' file so that's where the quartet headed. when they got there, they didn't expect harlod to be dead in the middle of his dinning took with knifes and glass stabbed into him and his eye burst out.

"it's not exactly what I was expecting.

"the understatement of the year."

"so sign of vanya." Klaus pointed out as only him and Diego were talking while five and bonnie were simply staring at the dead body of the only other logical person who could solve the apocalypse. after a while of looking at him the girl glanced up at five who had an irritated look on his face.

"lets get out of here, before the cops come." diego said.

fives irritated face then turned into a curious one, taking out something from his pocket and muttering a, "in a minute." Klaus and diego stopped walking to look over at five who took off the eye patch of harlod showing the very disturbing inside of his eye.

"I think I'm going to puke." Bonnie gagged quickly putting a hand over her mouth and looking around for a place to vomit.

"come on, five, what are you-"

"ugh, wow." Klaus said in both disgust and in awe as the trio watched five stick in the eyeball that he has been carrying ever since the apocalypse inside of harlods right eye, and it fit.

"holy shit." whispered bonnie who was about to puke while looking at the dead body and the way that five didn't seem at ease.

"same eye color, same pupil size." five gasped and then looked up towards them, "guys this is it. they eye ive been carrying around for decades, it-its found its rightful home."

"damn it five!" bonnie gagged as five took out the eyeball and she quickly rushed over towards the plants that were nearby and puked it all out of her system. Diego rolled his eyes walking over to her and grabbing her hair putting it in a low pony tail with a hair tie that he had in his wrist, for bonnie.

"we got the guy we needed to kill to stop the apocalypse."

"yay! let's go." Klaus said quickly, ready to walk away when Diego grabbed him by the back and dragged him back towards them.

"guys, I'm good." bonnie informed lifting her hand up in the air thinking that she was done puking but she wasn't. you would think that for a girl who has murdered people she wouldn't vomit over someone putting a eye inside of a dead body.

"it can't be this easy." Diego muttered giving bonnie a disgust face as she stood back up with a drowsy smile and gave him a thumbs up. "go wash your face."

"okay!" bonnie went over to the kitchen and turned on the sink water lowering her face down completely to the silver sink and put water inside of her mouth, cleaning it, before spitting it out. she did that a few more times before going over to the cabinets and grabbing a piece of mint gum and putting it inside of her mouth.

she was heading back over towards the group when five grabbed her wrist and teleported them away without her knowing what was going on.

"don't you even think about it." five snapped at the red hair girl who wasn't going to do anything but over the past few events he is starting to rethink about bringing her with him since everytime she always tends to vomit.