[ 013 ] ❝ blissful mornings in monaco ❞

Idk if a warnings needed but the majority of this chapter is smut so I guess this is the warning

Lu woke up to the feeling of Charles arms pulling her closer, pressing her back against his chest. A small grumble left her lips, sweaty from the warmth that was trapped under the duvet. She kicked one of her legs out, sticking it in the cooler air, burying her hands under the bottom pillow. It was going to be a warm day, that she could already tell. 

"Stop moving chérie," Charles complained, still half asleep as she shuffled around, trying to get comfy. She apologised quietly, her nose scrunched up, stilling her movements. When she thought Charles had drifted off back to sleep she tried to again to reposition herself, only for him to grab her lower hips. "Lucía," He groaned and she finally realised why she had been bothering him. A bubble of laughter escaped her throat, bitting down on her lip as she stopped moving. "That's your fault," he grumbled, pulling her closer. He pressed hot open-mouthed kisses down the back of her neck, gathering her hair and shoving it over her shoulder. She let out a soft moan as his hands reached up, around her body and under her shirt that had rolled up slightly, palming her breasts until her nipples hardened under his touch. 

Lucía rolled her hips, rubbing against Charles' hard cock that was pressing against her covered ass. She clenched her thighs together where she heard the low grunt that escaped deep from within his throat. She turned around to her other side, facing Charles, slowly drifting a hand down his abs, slipping it into his boxers. His eyes closed for a brief moment, head lolling down to lean on her forehead as he took in a deep breath. "Mon amour," he fluttered his long eyelashes that Lu had been insanely jealous of since meeting him. His green eyes struck her, staring at her with complete and utter love and adoration.

Pulling his boxers down, he kicked them off as she pressed hot kisses down his chest, skimming her hand down his rock hard abs. Charles was the definition of beautiful. She pressed a kiss to his lips, closing her eyes and relishing in the feeling of having him so close to her. There was no space between them, the only barrier was her clothes, which Charles was currently making work of. Lifting her arms up lazily, he tugged her crop top off, throwing it somewhere in the room. He dragged her shorts down her legs, taking her panties with them. He loved the feeling of her legs under his hands. Always so smooth and silky. Everything about her was perfect in his eyes.

He pressed kisses along her thighs, his hot breath fanning over where she wanted him most for a brief moment before he brought himself level with her. Her hands wrapped around his neck, kissing him softly as he pushed a finger through her folds, gently stroking up and down. He swallowed her moan as if the sounds she made were medicine to a deadly virus. He took it slow, only adding one finger, thrusting it in and out of her pussy with slow movements. She responded to every single touch, moans slipping through her parted lips. She felt like her skin was on fire as Charles curled his finger. She clenched around his finger but he pulled out before she reached her high, leaving her huffing in annoyance.