04

I felt someone move their hand around my waist and bought me closer to them, I slowly opened my eyes before looking behind me to see JR sound asleep with his head on my shoulder.

"JR."I mumbled as I rubbed my arms and moved around abit.

"Mmh, girl stop before you wake somebody else up."he mumbled with a smirk which made me roll my eyes before sleeping on my back so I could get a clear view of him.

He groan as he moved over on the other side of the bed before placing his head on my chest and pulled me closer. I smiled as I gently played with his hair.

"Man. I could sit like this  all day."he mumbled in his morning voice as he slowly crept his hand into my shirt and placed his hand on my bare breast, I surprisingly didn't mind as I played with his hair and with that he fell right back to sleep.

I didn't have a lecture or tennis practice today so being laid up with JR doesn't sound like a bad idea until the night market with Thea.

JR had slept for another 30 minutes and I did nothing but gently caressing his cheek like a baby whilst I stared up at the ceiling and thought about everything such as juggling my academics, tennis and relationships especially with Thea, we hardly see each other because I'm either at my lectures or with JR.

"Mmh, damn you're so comfortable baby."JR said as he took his hand out of my shirt and pulled me closer so him.

"I'm glad. You started using my breast like a stress ball."I joked whilst giggling.

"I don't remember. Can I jog my memory?"he joked as he pulled me closer I laughed and playfully pushed him away.

"This is so nice baby. I could sit here all day."he said nuzzling his face into my breast.

"We still have to get food."I said as I looked at my wrist watch to look at the time, he chuckled and nodded his head.

"I almost said something."he said with his eyes closed.

"Shut up Jessie."I said as I pinched his arm which made him chuckle again.

"Baby?"he asked as he looked up at me.

"Mmh?"

"Happy Birthday."he said as he kissed me all over the neck which made me laugh and playfully pull away from him.

"I have a surprise for you."he whispered.

"Oh yeah?"I asked whilst giggling.

"Yeah. Go shower and I'll meet you downstairs."he said as I got up off his bed, he grabbed my ass which made me swat his hand away.

I jogged to my dorm room with Thea and I noticed that she was still asleep.

"Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!"I yelled as I shook her bed.

"Jesus, Mecca."she groaned in her sleep.

"Get up! Happy birthday!"I said in a singing voice which made her giggle.

"Happy Birthday to you too."she said as she hugged me tightly.

"I love you. I have to be somewhere in like an hour sooo. I'll see you at the night Market?"I asked as I grabbed my toiletry stuff.

"I'm so excited."she said as she hugged me tightly once again.

"And I love you more."

"I love you most."I sang as I got out of my dorm room.

---

After I had taken my shower Thea told me that she was going to go spend her day at the tennis court before we went to the market.