07

After tennis practice I went all the way to the baseball field to meet up with Damon so he could see the New York Yankees jacket that I got for JR and signed baseball by his favorite baseball players just to make JR love baseball again.

I waited outside and watched the coach speak the boys before he finally dismissed them, once Damon turned around I waved my hand around for him to see.

"D."I said which caught his attention he gave me a smirk before he grabbed his duffel bag and came my way.

"Sup' Reign."he greeted as he gave me a short hug.

"I'm good. I need your help with something."I briefly said with a small smile.

"Is it JR?"he asked with a frown which made me shake my head.

"Well, yes and no. I want you to see these gifts I got him and I want you to judge them, honestly. In my dorm. C'mon."I said as I walked straight ahead.

"You're not going to allow me to say no?"he asked.

"Nope. Come on."I demanded which made him chuckle before following me.

---

"Thea must not be here. Hold on lemme look for my key."I said as I reached into my bag.

"Thea isn't here?"he asked.

"Nah. She has a date."

"A date? With that guy?"Damon asked whilst chuckling.

"Yeah and I don't like how you all ambushed her yesterday. I got a bone to pick with you and Cam."I said as I finally found my key.

"Come on. You can't be mad at Damon."he said as he placed his arm around my shoulder as I opened the door.

"Whatever. You can't tell JR about this alright."I said as I pushed my door open so we could go into my dorm.

"Okay. Judge it honestly."I warned as I got the large gift box and little gift box from under my bed and placed it on my bed. I opened both the boxes and shrugged.

"What do you think?"I asked

Damon looked at the gift box in shock.

"This is crazy. Damn, Reign. Where did you get the signatures?"He said in shock as he looked at the small box that had the ball with all the Yankees players signatures but it was protected in clear resin cube.

"I pulled some strings earlier this morning."I said whilst giggling.

"He'll love this."

"I need you to help me get me into his dorm room."I pleaded which made him look at me with an unsure look.

"Please, D."I begged

"fine."

---

After Damon got the key for me I got into JR's dorm and decorated his room with a few fairy lights and placed his presents behind my back as I sat waiting for him.

After I heard the key turn I smiled and looked up to see JR who didn't appear to look happy.

"Surprise baby."I cheered as I quickly made my way towards him and hugged him tightly but he didn't hug me back and he abruptly pulled away which made me look up at him kind of hurt.

"JR--"

"You messing with Damon now?"he suddenly asked which caught me off guard so I couldn't help but laugh abit.

"What?"I asked as I looked up at him obviously quite confused and I was hoping he was confused himself.

"You messing with Damon."he repeated as he looked at me with angry yet hurt eyes.