Chapter 25

Yoongi woke up, his mouth full of cotton and his head pounding. His body felt like it was on fire, but he couldn't figure out what was going on. He looked down at his state of dress and cried, he cheated on Jimin. How could he do that? He ran to his bathroom, throwing up everything he had in his stomach before he crawled into the shower.

"I don't care Lena, I'm going home. You can either take me or I'll call a cab." Jimin had his arms crossed, he was not budging on this. He wanted to get home to his Yoongi.

"Fine, I'll take you. I want to talk to Yoongi anyway."

Jimin jumped out of Lena's car, not caring about anything other than seeing Yoongi, "Sir, I'm home," he sang. But Yoongi wasn't there. There were two glasses on the coffee table and the couch pillows were all in disarray. Jimin made his way up the stairs, he could hear the shower going in Yoongi's room. He hasn't been in there yet, he was waiting to be invited. But besides the shower, he could hear what sounded like sobbing. "Yoongi?" He called out softly.

All Jimin heard was I'm sorry, over and over. He couldn't take it anymore, he ran into Yoongi's bathroom and there curled up in a little ball on the floor of the shower was Yoongi. He was rocking back and forth and sobbing his eyes out. "Yoongi, are you okay?"

Yoongi shook his head no, the weeping got louder. "I'm so sorry, I don't deserve you Jiminie."

Jiminie? That's new, he walked into the shower, turning the freezing water off. "And why is that because I think you are pretty great." He barely looked at Jimin, but Jimin knew instantly that something was very wrong. His pupils were blown wide, and looking back his speech was a tad slurred. "Did you get drunk?" It would be shocking if he did, it takes a lot to get him drunk.

"I only had one drink," he sobbed, "but I did something much worse."

Him being this drunk from one drink makes no sense at all, "what did you do?"

Yoongi looked at Jimin again, he looked like a kicked puppy, "I cheated on you. I don't know what's wrong with me. My body feels like it's on fire and I can't get it to go down."

Jimin looked, how had he not noticed the very obvious erection? That explains the freezing water, "what do you mean you cheated on me? Yoongi, you aren't the cheating type."

"Evan, he came to get his stuff. We had a drink and he was leaving, next thing I know he was on me. Jimin I don't know what happened, but I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," he begged.

Jimin sat back on his heels, none of this is making any sense. Why was Evan even here in the first place? "Hey let's get you out and into some warm clothes."

"No, no," he cried, scurrying away from Jimin, "I don't want to hurt you too."

"Hurt? What are you talking about?"

"I raped him," he yelled. "I couldn't control myself and I raped Evan hours after we found out we were having a baby. I'm the worst human alive."

Jimin frowned, Yoongi isn't the type to rape someone. Seriously this isn't adding up. "You won't hurt me, I promise. Can we at least get you dry?" It took 20 minutes more of literal begging for Yoongi to finally cave and get out of the shower. His pupils were still blown wide, like he was on something and his movements were so sluggish. "I'm going to get you some water, I'll be right back."

Yoongi didn't even answer him, he just curled up in a little ball on top of his bed, crying silently and apologizing over and over. When Jimin got downstairs he marched over to the couch where Lena was sitting with her phone, "where's Yoongi, I wanted to talk to him."

"Something's wrong, did you know that Evan was here while we were gone?" Based on the look on her face she did, "we'll get into that later, but right now. Yoongi is acting like he was drugged. There was vomit in his toilet and he was in a cold shower trying to make his erection go down. He's convinced that he raped Evan."

"WHAT?" She yelled loudly. "That makes no sense, he would never do something like that."

"That's why I think he was drugged. He said he only had one drink. You know how well he handles his alcohol." They both looked at the glasses on the table.

Lena jumped up, "that fucking bastard. He drugged Yoongi and then raped him. What makes it even worse is that he made Yoongi think that he raped Evan. It's fucking evil of the worst kind." She ran into the kitchen grabbing two ziploc bags, without touching the glasses she placed them inside the bags. "I don't have a lab, but I'm sure Jin knows where I can send these."

"I'm going to get him some water and maybe some food and hope that the drugs are out of his system soon." By the time he got back upstairs, Yoongi had cried himself to sleep. But he was humping the air and whining in pain. He didn't want to do it, but he didn't want him to be in pain either. He felt like he was violating Yoongi more than he'd already been violated tonight.

But as soon as he touched him, Yoongi sighed and nuzzled closer to him. So Jimin worked him through as many orgasms as he could with his hand until Yoongi stopped getting hard. Then he fell asleep next to him as the sun came up.

Yoongi woke up feeling like he'd been run over by a herd of buffalo, then thrown down a mountain, and after drowned in the ocean repeatedly until he couldn't be revived anymore. He turned his head and there sleeping next to him was Jimin, it all crashed back into him. What he did yesterday, how he cheated on Jimin. He darted back, trying to get away from the younger. Falling off the bed in a loud crash and balling his eyes out.

"Yoongi?" Jimin said softly as he peeked over the side of the bed, "why are you on the floor?"

"Why are you still here Jimin?" He was trying to control his emotions, he's done it for years but for some reason now, it's a million times harder.

"Did you not want me here?"

"No, I mean yes, I mean I want you here. I'm just not sure why you are after what I did."

Jimin hummed a bit, reaching out to pull Yoongi back onto the bed. "Speaking of what you did," Yoongi flinched and Jimin squeezed his hand softly. "Why was Evan here in the first place?"

Yoongi curled into himself even more, "if I tell you that, you'll really leave."

The younger sighed, "I didn't leave when you said you cheated on me or when you apparently raped Evan. What else could there possibly be that's worse than that?"

"I.." Yoongi's eyes were darting everywhere. His entire being screamed run, he was going to bolt if Jimin didn't do something.

So he tackled him, sitting on his lower stomach and pinning his hands down. "Talk to me Yoongi, I know I'm young but I'm not a child. Just talk to me."

"I can't lose you Jimin," his eyes were closed so tightly.

"And you won't, just talk to me."

He blew out his breath, his tongue licking his dry lips. "Can I get some water please?"

"Will you stay still and not run away?"

"I will," he replied. So Jimin went to get Yoongi a bottle of water and when he came back Yoongi had thrown some clothes on and was pacing back and forth. "Thank you," he whispered before chugging the water. "Evan told me to do whatever it takes to get you pregnant. So I lied, I said we broke up."

"So all of this was a lie?"

"No," he rushed out, he grabbed Jimin's forearms, "nothing about us was a lie. That first night I knew that my relationship with Evan was doomed. By the second day, I knew that it was over with him. You, my sweet baby, are everything I could ever dream of or ever want. This past month was the happiest of my entire life. I didn't have work to stress about, I could just hold you and kiss you while we watched those silly sappy movies you love so much."

"Then why was he here?"

Yoongi dropped down to the bed, grabbing at his hair. "I wanted to break it off in person. We didn't talk the entire month he was gone and I wanted him to come get his stuff so he knew that there was no coming back."

"And then you slept with him?"

"Jimin, I seriously have no idea what happened. We had a drink and then I helped him load up the car. Next thing I know we were fighting and I woke up with cum on my dick."