Shot 3

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot!, hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap ; Swara getting obsessed for Sanskar.

At Night!

Swara is waiting for Sanskar who is still not arrived. Food plate is placed on table and she is waiting for him eagerly looking at the clock which showing 9pm.

After sometime!

She looks at clock which showing 11pm! She yawn being sleepy but still choose to wait for him. She call him but his phone is busy at last waiting for him.

This take one more hour and she sleeps while waiting for him

After a while!

Sanskar come in room tiredly, he see her sleeping on couch itself, his sight goes on two plates of food then at her and understand she was waiting for him, this make him feel bad for her.

He go toward shake her little. She get up and looks at him.

Swara : Sanskar you came! ( getting up properly) how you got so late?

Sanskar : actually I had some important meetings today but why you needed to wait for me this much late?

Swara : how a wife can sleep when her husband is out? ( surprised him).

Sanskar : umm! You didn't had your dinner also? Now don't say how a wife can eat when husband is out!. It will sound so filmy.

Swara : but its only truth!
I wanted to eat with you that's why I was waiting for you.  ( surprised him again).

Sanskar : Okay! Now i came, let's eat then.

Swara : wait! Food is turned cold! I am going to heat it till you go and change clothes.

He nod yes and go in washroom for changing while she goes for heating food.

After sometime!

Swara serve his and her own plate then looks at him deeply.

Sanskar : now what are you looking at me Swara? Eat.

Swara : feed me Sanskar.

Sanskar : why? Your hands are paining?

Swara : No! But I want my husband to feed me lovingly.

Sanskar: I will not feed, eat by own.

Swara : huh! Then I will not eat. ( scrunching her nose).

Sanskar : what do you think by doing childish antics you can convince me for anything.

Swara : if you are not getting affected then why you are looking at me, eat your food and let me remain empty food!
So what if I turned ill in lack of food! ( making sad face).

Sanskar rolled eyes seeing her over dramtic drama then hold a morose and forward toward her, she smile and eat from his hand.

Swara : see! You got convinced by my childish antics also, you know why!

Sanskar: Yes, because you are mad.

Swara : You are mad in my love. ( smilingly).

Sanskar rolled eyes while she giggle and forward bite to him also, he deny but stop seeing her sad face and eat from her hand make her smile.

Both feed each other dinner!

After sometime!

Swara is waiting for Sanskar sitting on bed who went for washroom, as he come inside she pull him toward her making him lay down and lay down on him completely.