Part 18 - Hauli hauli Hollywood

Sana is in Australia, shooting for her English movie, from more than a month. SIDNAAZ were missing each other like crazies. Sidharth planned to give Shehnaaz a surprise by visiting her. He cleared his calendar for next two week and booked his tickets for Australia. He was excited as unlike past this time he will be surprising her. He went back home after finishing his last shoot before the break. He entered his bedroom and saw someone sleeping on his bed completely covered with blanket. He went to Rita maa who was staying with him in Sana's absence.

Sid:  Maa, mere room mein kaun so raha hai?

Rita Maa (RM): Arey woh, US se Shreya aayi hai. She was tired so I asked her to take rest.

Sid: But why is she sleeping in my room. Guest room mein kyu nahi soti hai?

RM: Maine udhar hi bola tha, shayad room mein confuse ho gayi hogi. Bol de guest room mein chali jayegi

Sid: Jaane do, so rahi hai. Main guest room mein chala jaunga aaj.

RM: Arey usse utha de, subah se so hi rahi hai; jetlag hai. Abhi usko dinner bhi karna hai. Tum dono saath mein kha lo.

Sid goes to his room and tries calling her multiple times but there is no response from her. He then shakes her awkwardly to wake her up, 'Get up Shreya, mom is calling you for dinner'.

The blanket is then pulled down and Sidharth sees Sana's face and she is laughing hysterically.

Sid is confused, happy, excited and not sure how many emotions he is felling at the same time.

Sid: Baby, tu yahan kaise? Kab aayi? aur bataya kyu nahi?. Sid bombarded her with questions.

Sana: SURPRISEEEEE. I missed you so much, bebu.

She jumps from the bed in his arms and he immediately holds her in a tight hug. He had missed her so much that he is now unable to take his eyes off her. He is just holding her from last 10 mins.

Sana: Kullu, Ab chorega. Ya fevicol se chipka ke rakhna hai. She chuckles.

Sid: Hmmm. Nahi chorna. Aaj aise hi rehte hai.

Sana: Bhook lagi hai. Tera wait kar rahi thi kabse. Chal naa khate hai

Sid smiles at her and takes her to dining area but doesn't leave her hand even for a minute. They finally settle on their bed after dinner. Sid pulls himself in her embrace, putting his head in crook of her neck taking her fragrance. For the first time he was relatively free in last few weeks and Sana was not there with him, so this separation made him  miss her like crazy. Now he was not ready to leave her even for a second.

Sid: Moti, tune bataya kyu nahi tu aa rahi hai. Maine bhi tickets karwaye the Australia ke for next week. Sid confessed.

Sana: Mujhe khud last week bataya 3 din ka break hai, maine apni shoot jaldi finish kar di jisse i get 6 days off. Tu mere saath wapas chal lena, main tujhe apni shoot mein le kar jaungi

Sid: Main nahi jaa raha, mere surprise ka band baja diya tune

Sana: But surprise ka kaam to mera hai naa. 

She was right, whenever he was shooting outside of country for more than few weeks, she always visited him. On last few shoots, Sidharth knew she would be coming so the only surprise was dates on when she will visit. Now, she also spoilt his first surprise.

Sana: Pata hota itne din mil jayenge to main shaadi postpone hi nahi karti

Sid: Jaan, shaadi to nahi kar payenge ab. Chalo suhagrat hi mana lete hai 😛🥰

SIDNAAZ were cuddled into each other on couch, Shehnaaz was telling him all about her current project and how different it is from Indian film industry.

Sana: Yeh director na bahut strict hai. Bilkul makeup nahi karne deta. Woh to main itni beautiful hu to chal raha hai but pata nahi screen pe kaisa dikhega. She told disappointed .

Sid laughed at her silly concerns. 'Sweetheart, tujhe acting ki nahi, makeup ki tension hai?'

Sana: Acting to mein bahut aachi karti hu, sab bolte hai. Wahan ek actor hai Guy karke, woh hamesha meri tareef karta hai. Main bhi naa bahut naughty hu, roz usko 'Hi Guys' karke chidati hu.   

Sid: Tu Guy Pearce ko chidati hai 🤐. Sahi hai tera "Ignorance is bliss". Pehchante hi nahi to intimidate kaise hogi.

Sana: Hoga bada actor, abhi to mere saath hi kaam kar raha naa to hum dono same hi hai.

She never fails to amaze Sid, her confidence was always something that Sid admired. It made her so strong.

*****

Sidharth joined her in Australia as he already had booked the tickets. Sana was busy with her shooting during the day and they spent time in the evening. Sana took Sid to her shoot one day to meet her team.

Sid: Hi, I am sorry for disturbing you guys. I am also an actor in Indian film Industry so she just wanted me to have a look on how movies are made here. I will be out before anyone notices.

 Garth: No worries, Sid. you can stay longer. 

Sid suddenly froze when he saw Guy Pearce (GP) entering, Sana noticed it. He almost immediately calmed himself to not look star stuck. 

Sana shouting at GP: Hi Guys

GP: Hey Sana. Is that Sid? asked GP looking at Sidharth.

Sid: Hi Guy, I am Sidharth Shukla, Sana's fiance. I am a big fan, you were superb in Momento.

GP: Thanks mate. Even I am a big fan of your work. Sana made me watch two of your movies and they were great.

Sid glared at Sana. 'Friend hai woh mera. Dikha sakti hu main movie usse' protested Sana. GP just laughed at her 'Ya ya, I really enjoyed the movies so I am happy Sana suggested it.'

Sid stayed on the set for few more hours, admiring how Sana acclimatized herself, she was friendly with everyone. Here as well, Sana was the center of attraction, always doing something crazy, something atrangi.

SIDNAAZ spent the weekend roaming around Perth, exploring the city. Sunday was the last day together for them. Sana was extremly sad so was Sidharth. This separation had made Sid realize how crazy in love he is for her. 

Sid: Baby, please smile. Phir se plan karenge naa next month. Aise kyu kar rahi hai jaise phir nahi milna apne ko

Sana: Yaar, sirf teri baat thodi naa hai. Mujhe maa ki bhi yaad aati hai. Tu nahi bhi hota tha, tabhi main aur maa sath mein rehte the. Yahan main akeli rehti hu. Janta hai naa, mujhe apne bande apne saath chahiye hote hai

Sid was happy to see how she had accepted his family. 'Main mummy ka ticket kara deta hu, woh aa kar rahengi tere saath. Abhi kush?'. Sana smiled 'But tu bhi aayega mujhse milne. Hainaa?' She looked at him hopefully. 'Of course darling. Main zinda nahi bachunga bina tujhe dekhe. Tu oxygen hai meri 😍' He said pecking her pout. 

Sana: 'I love you Baby'

'You love me, my mom, my sis, my niece, my neighbors, my driver, my maid' He said taunting her.

'But I love you the most' she replied