Chapter 26

"Do you remember seeing any blood on your dick?" Yoongi shook his head no and said that he didn't see any. "Yoongi, if you raped him. There would be blood unless in your crazy mind you remembered to prep him. But the lube was in the same place I left it last. I think, I think he drugged you and raped you."

"I. I didn't cheat on you?"

Jimin smiled softly, pinching his chin to get him to look at him. "Technically, no. But I'm still hurt. You've been lying to me for the past month and because of that, I left you alone to handle that crazy ass and because of that, you were assaulted." 

"I'm sorry, I promise to never lie to you again. You can ask me anything and I'll be completely honest with you."

So that's how they started their new lives, with full honesty. Jimin tried to get Yoongi to press charges against Evan, but he just wanted to move on and leave Evan in the past. Yoongi absolutely refused to let Jimin go back to work. He said that he needed to relax and not stress because growing a human is hard on anyone, but even harder on males. They tend to have the most miscarriages and stillborns. 

Jimin hates it with a passion but he listened to him, although he gets back at Yoongi by sending him naughty texts and pictures throughout the day. Sometimes it gets Yoongi to come home early, other times it ends up with Jimin tied up and being ravaged until he can't take it anymore.

"Please Sir, I'll be good." Jimin cried as he trashed against the pillow.

Yoongi scoffed, "if you were good, you wouldn't have sent me a video file of you riding that dildo and screaming my name. I had an important meeting I had to go to and that video distracted me the entire time."

He whined, "but I wanted you to know how much I missed you."

"You had my dick this morning Jiminie, my baby is too insatiable. I might have to start staying home a few days a week so I can keep my dick in you." Jimin moaned, whimpering out a yes yes yes. "Does my baby like that? The idea of my dick being in his tight little hole all day?"

The next morning Yoongi decided on the perfect punishment, Jimin was going to cockwarm him all day during the interviews he has to conduct. Then he's going to fuck him over the conference table if he's a good boy. Two hours later Jimin was straddling his lap, his chin tucked onto Yoongi's shoulder. He was mad, mad that Yoongi made some adjustments to his favorite sweatpants so he had access to his favorite hole.

"Baby, I can't have you pantless in here."

"But did you have to use these? They are my favorite," he whined as he squirmed back and forth a bit on Yoongi's lap, causing them both to moan.

"Be still," Yoongi hissed, "they were my sweatpants to begin with. But I can buy you more."

He shook his head no, "you said these were yours in college, they probably don't make them anymore and you ruined them."

All Yoongi did was take the seam out that ran up his delicious ass, it can be easily fixed at any time. "Sir will make it better, now why don't you take a little nap and once these interviews are over I'll wake you up your favorite way."

"Okay," he sighed before adjusting himself to where his belly wasn't in the way and he could relax enough to fall asleep.

"Please forgive my unprofessionalism, my boyfriend is pregnant and he has a hard time sleeping if I'm not around."

He said the same thing to each person that walked into the room and looked shocked at the scene before them. One of them was a carrier themselves and was happy that the CEO was so accepting. It took 5 hours for all the interviews to be done and over with, Jimin woke up around hour 2 and just laid there fiddling with Yoongi's shirt buttons or tie. Clenching whenever he wanted to feel Yoongi squeeze his hip. It made him sigh in happiness every time Yoongi did it.

"That was the last one baby, I know that you are already awake. But do you still want me to fuck you?"

Jimin giggled, bouncing a bit on Yoongi. "If you don't fuck me after I had to feel you for 5 hours I might cry, like for real cry."

"Worse than when the grocery store was out of pineapple?"

"Way worse, like the type of cry when I found out that they took the fries away from Taco Bell for the 100th time. People love them, just leave them on the stupid menu!"

Yoongi chuckled before lifting Jimin up and laying him gently on his back on the table, he made sure to stay inside him but he needed to pull out so he can pull his pants down. "Baby I need pull out so we can get your pants down."

"No," he whined, locking his legs around Yoongi preventing him from going anywhere.

"Baby, you make a mess when you cum. Do you want to do that in your pants and have to walk around in it?" Jimin dug his hand into his pocket and pulled out a condom, "uh Baby, you are already pregnant. Condoms are kinda a moot point now."

He rolled his eyes, "it's for me to wear, I can put this on and make my mess in it. Bam easy clean up and then you don't have to leave me. I also have my plug so you can keep me all full and sloppy just how I like it."

Oh how Yoongi knew that, Jimin wasn't satisfied unless he was dripping with Yoongi's cum. He wanted it inside him 24/7 and Yoongi was all too happy to keep him satisfied. "Such a smart baby I have," he cooed as he leaned down to kiss his boyfriend silly. Jimin rolled the condom on and then proceeded to wiggle until Yoongi took the hint and started moving.

"Can't be too loud baby, unless you want everyone to know just how well I fuck you?"

"Don't care," he cried out, "let them hear for all I care."

He says that now, but Yoongi knows for a fact that once the high of the orgasm dies down he'll be blushing and making Yoongi carry him out so he can hide his face in his neck so no one sees him. And that's exactly what happens. His hips were moving quickly, making sure to angle them just right to hit Jimin just where he wanted. "Cum for me baby, please."

Jimin's fingers were tangled in Yoongi's hair, his head thrown back as ah ah ahs left his lips, his body shaking as he came in the condom. "Hurts," he whined as Yoongi picked up his pace.

"Liar," they both knew how much he loved being pushed into oversensitivity. He leaned down and started biting softly on Jimin's shoulder as he came deep inside him. He leaned back, making sure that none of his cum spilled out of the younger, "where's your plug baby?"

The redhead wiggled a bit, a goofy grin on his face. "Think you can go for a round two?"

"Give me your plug you menace, I think we've traumatized my employees enough." He reached into Jimin's pocket, pulling out the plug and then he made the switch. He's gotten really good at it, not letting any of his seed spill out. Even though Jimin's already pregnant, there's just something in him screaming that he needs to breed him as much as possible.

So it's a good thing that Jimin seems to be on board with it as well. Wanting to be fucked every single day and to keep all of it inside. He cried the other day when Yoongi insisted that he be cleaned out in the shower. His fingers were deep inside Jimin scooping it all out and he wailed about how much he hated Yoongi. "Come on baby, let's get home so I can make my babies some food."

Jimin whined, making grabby hands towards Yoongi. So he picked him up and carried him out of the building while Jimin muttered how embarrassed he was that everyone heard. A baby, Jimin is a whole ass baby, but Yoongi loves it.