39|Numb|

"I'm only doing this for Shin," I said to Izana. "You can't stay mad forever." He replies. Before I could reply, I saw Inui and Takemichi. "(Y/n)!" Both males came up to me and hugged me. "Are you alright?" Takemichi asks. "I'm fine. I should be asking you two that." I smile as I held their beaten faces. I patted Takemichi's head and kissed Inui's cheek. Inui then brought his anger to Izana and asked what he did to Koko. Not long, Mikey and Emma arrived. I stared at Emma and she didn't look back at me. Emma, Takemichi, and I left to separate the mess. 

"Emma," I called to her. She stayed silent as if she didn't hear anything. "Emma!" I shout at her. Finally, she snaps her head to look at me. "What?" She hisses a bit. "I want to fix this. I want us to be sisters again. I don't care if you don't apologize or do. All I want is to have my sister back." I told her truthfully. I went to grab her hand but she smacks it away. "So what if you want to be sisters again. I don't. I never want you to be my sister." She said as she glared at me. "I will never say sorry for what I said. It doesn't matter how many flaws you have, they will still love you. He would still love you. All he could think about is you." She poked my chest to push me back. "I thought I had a home when mom dropped me off. I thought I had a family. But it wasn't until we got older that I was wrong. Big bro, grandfather, Mikey, the rest of the family. . .they all loved you more than me. They still do even when their precious angel turned into a wh*re. Sleeping with every guy that falls in love with her. I hate you. I will forever hate you and nothing will change my mind." She said with venom lacing her words. 

All this because of jealousy. . .I stood still as she walked away. Takemichi walked up to me, but I looked away from him. "Just leave me alone," I said to him. He wanted to say something but just nodded. He walked over to Emma. I lean against the wall and grip my shirt. It hurts. . .why won't this stop? All of this hatred for a boy? For not sharing the same love as you? I grip my neck a bit and slid down on the wall. Take the pain away! I want it to stop! I need to breathe!!

I looked up as I heard a motorcycle. I knew that bike. Hanma? I watched as he passed by and there was someone else in the back. Kisaki? He held a bat and swung it at Emma. I sat there and looked at the scene. I didn't know how long I sat there, but Izana picked me up and we walked away. I should be crying. . .screaming in pain. . .but I felt nothing as she didn't get back up. I felt numb. Is it from shock? 

I felt Izana grab my hand and I looked up at him. "You're going to be okay now, Princess." He smiles as he kisses my head. Will I? I just nodded in response and kept silent. 

- - - -

- NO POV -

"If you're going to die anyway, you could have at least wished to live." (Y/n) sang to herself. She sat near Ran and Rindo and looked off into the distance. "My emotions that I tried to hold in until I nearly lost consciousness." Most of the members were worried about her well-being. She looked. . .numb inside. Sanzu was also worried but knew that she would get back. She had to. 

Toman soon arrived and after Madarame went down, the fight had just begun. (Y/n) watched as everything went down. Hanma walked down next to her. "I apologize for everything I've done. I probably should've told you about the plan that included your sister." Hanma said. (Y/n) stayed quiet for a moment. "Ne, you were just doing what you were told." She stood up and run her hands up to his shoulders. "My heart was aching. . .it hurt so much." Hanma leans down and saw her face get closer. "Suddenly. . .the pain went away." Hanma's eyes widen as she kissed him. He cups her face and shuts his eyes, kissing her back. Hanma should be worried for her well-being. Her words made him worry. "Everything is going to be okay." She smiles at him. 

Before he could respond, she left and went into the battle. "I don't give up! EVEN IF I DIE, I WILL NOT GIVE UP!" Takemichi shouts. Toman begin to get inspired by Takemichi's words and stood back up. (Y/n) smiles and begins to clap. "What did I tell you?! That's my vice-president!" Takemichi's eyes widen as he saw (Y/n). "Toman will keep on standing no matter how hard they get punched down! I told you that you should be scared of them!" (Y/n) laughs. "Right, Invincible Mikey?!" Everyone's eyes widen seeing that Mikey finally arrived. "Right, Athena," Mikey replies. Draken, Mikey, and (Y/n) stood together. Mikey began to taunt Tenjiku. "I can even take down 20 thousand men!!" Mikey shouts. "Together! The monstrous twins can take down 40 million men!" (Y/n) grins as she held a thumbs down. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Somehow, a gust of air slipped into the box. I can breathe again.