Chapter 27

"I'm going to kill that child and his fucking baby, ruing all of my dreams. I spent years getting fucked by that man and this is how he repays me?"

Chance looked at his husband, he didn't like the plan from the beginning. He was a Dr, he made decent money and could keep Evan happy financially, but Evan wanted more. He wanted them set for life he kept saying, but all Chance wanted was him. "Well, are you going to go through with your plan then?"

Evan whipped around, the fake stomach moving a bit since he hadn't velcroed it properly. "I am, Jimin is due with a girl in a few months. With the ultrasound pictures you got me and that DNA report you made I should be able to convince him that he should leave that brat who gave him a daughter."

Chance sighed, "but you aren't actually pregnant Evan. How are you going to explain that?"

"Stillborn, I'll deliver when he's gone. I just have to get Jimin out of the picture first. Once his father finds out that I can have a baby, he should let us get married. But because I'm on birth control it won't happen. After a year we get divorced and I'll threaten him with the statutory rape of Jimin if he doesn't give me half of everything." Evan sighed as he looked at his reflection in the mirror, "it's perfect."

There were so many holes in his plan, but Chance has learned not to cross him. "Okay babe, let's do it."

Yoongi was looking at his phone, after over 6 months of not hearing a thing from Evan he texts out of the blue demanding to meet Yoongi. He only agreed because it was a public place. When Evan walked in with a massive belly Yoongi's jaw dropped. "I guess congrats are in order," he was trying to be civil. 

"For the both of us," Evan slid the documents across the table at the cafe, "it's a boy. Much better than that girl that Jimin is giving you."

The CEO looked at the papers, what the fuck is going on? "I, I don't understand."

"The last time we saw each other, apparently it was magical because I got pregnant. I'm due in a few months."

Yoongi was frozen, "that's not my baby. You, you raped me that night but there's no way I got you pregnant. Evan, we'd been trying for years." Yoongi stood up, the chair screeching across the linoleum, "I'm with Jimin, I love him and we are going to get married one day soon. I want nothing to do with you or that bastard inside you."

Evan went from cheery to murderous, he slid a phone across the table. The first video was the night of the assault and from the looks of it, the way it was edited it looked like Yoongi raped him and not the other way around. The part where he was begging for Jimin wasn't there. Then Evan scrolled to the right, it was another video of him and Jimin. It was the day that they were headed to the mall and Jimin got too horny to wait. He practically jumped Yoongi as soon as he put the car into park. But what worried him the most was the time stamp on the video. It was from three years ago.

"I see from your face that you came to the same conclusion as me. Jimin was a minor three years ago and there you are, taking advantage of him. Add that to the video of me being raped. You are going down if you don't do as I say."

"Jimin will testify that this is a lie, that I didn't rape him."

Evan laughed like he was certifiably insane, "Jimin will die and so will your child if you don't do what I want." Evan pulled up a photo and it was a picture of Jimin at a store, the one that he told Yoongi he was going to before the CEO walked into the cafe. "Now, do as I say, or they die."

"What do I have to do?" Yoongi was barely controlling his rage, but he'd do anything to keep his babies safe.

So that's how Yoongi found himself pushing Evan up against a wall and kissing him, telling him over and over how happy he was that Evan was having his son. That he never loved Jimin, he was just using him, that he'd get rid of the baby and throw Jimin to the side now that he had his love back. As the tears fell down his cheeks, he prayed that Jimin saw the lies and believed in him.

Jimin's phone went off right as he paid for the clothes and boppy pillow he really wanted. Yoongi was going to get mad that he's spending his own money, but that crazy man put nearly 10 million dollars in his account. He can suck it, he giggled to himself. He pulled the phone out and there was a video from Yoongi's number. 

He couldn't wait to see what the older sent him, it was usually Jimin that sent the dirty videos, but sometimes Yoongi would send some as well. What he saw, broke his heart. Yoongi didn't want him and their daughter anymore. Get rid of her? Jimin wrapped his arms around his belly protectively, I'll protect you Mira, no one will ever hurt you.

First stop to the bank, drain the account and close it. Then drop his phone in the trash and buy a burner, next a cheap but reliable car that he can buy in cash. Then he has to leave, find a cheap house to stay in that he can rent without them running his name. He's met Jin and he knows that if he isn't careful, Jin will find him in minutes. He has to protect Mira, she's his life. 

He headed to the gym, he can't risk going to Yoongi's work to see Lena. He explained everything to Enzo, who was ready to murder Yoongi. But he understood why he was running. They both knew that he couldn't tell him where he was going, Yoongi could find a way to force it out of him. "I love you, and I love Lena. Please tell her and don't let her hurt Yoongi. He's loved Evan for a long time, I just want him happy."

They hugged, Jimin finally getting the courage to leave even though Enzo and Lena were the only family he has. He made it outside and ran into a face full of chest. "Wow, hey Jimin. Long time no. Oh my God why are you crying?"

"Jungkook, I'm sorry. I can't explain. I have to go."

Something about the way Jimin looked made Jungkook snap into action, "let's go. Do you have a car?" Jimin pointed towards the SUV he just bought, the backseat filled with duffle bags full of money and the shopping from earlier. Jungkook took the keys and got Jimin into the car then he drove off. It was 10 minutes later when Jimin realized what was going on.

"Why are you here?"

Jungkook shrugged, "you are a friend and you needed help. Tell me what you need."

Is it safe to trust him? Yoongi only met him once, surely he wouldn't think to ask him, would he? "I have to hide, I have to protect Mira." His arms wrapped around his stomach protectively.

"Is that her name? Congrats by the way. How about we head to my house." Jimin eyes went wide in alarm, "wow, not like that. My uh, my brother is a Dr and I want him to check you out and make sure you aren't in shock. Then I can take you wherever you want to go, I promise."

"Okay," he whispered. The fight leaving his body as exhaustion took over.

"Jimin," Jungkook whispered as he shook Jimin's shoulder. "We are here."

"Where are we?" He asked as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Still in Seoul, but far away from any of them. The gym is close to my work, but the house is close to the hospital my brother works at."

"I can't go there, they'll find me." He blurted out in a panic.

"He's already inside waiting on you, you don't even have to tell him your name if you don't want to Jimin. You are safe with me, with us."