🥀💖

''Hn kaha hai tu'' Saad asked noor on a call as he was heading towards home he thought to drop his girl home but obviously he had to take noor with.

''University mein he hoon or kaha jana hai meine'' Noor said while pulling linta close so she can hear too what he was saying.

''Ok I am coming to pick you both up be steady wait at the gate for me'' Saad said and disconnected the call.

''A- abay khabees na ho to'' Noor said angrily and dashed her cell phone in her bag.

''Kya hua unhonekya keh diya aisa'' linta asked noor and settled beside her

''wo jo tera kutta hai na ham dono ko lene aa raha hai more clearly meri jaan tujhe lene araha hai keh raha gate pr intezar kre uska'' noor said in a loud voice

Linta shushed noor.

''Teri fir shahwaiz se larai hui'' linta asked noor nodded and sighed

''ab uss ne kya krdiya'' linta asked and hugged noor

''kuttay kutto wali eh harkat krte hai anyways chl msg agay wo bahir hai aa chalen'' noor didn't left for space for linta to argue she just took her hands and when out toward the black mercedes

Linta sat back and noor infront beside saad.

''Asalamulaikum'' Linta said softly while siting in the car and closing the door softly.

''Walaikum salam'' Saad said softly too while passing a smile from mirror to linta.

They were halfway to the way when noor asked linta ko exchange their seats cuz noor wanted to lay back down and linta was wide awake.

Ring ring>>>>

''Kiska phone baj raha hai'' saad asked as eh took a turn to long cut to spend more time with linta.

''Noor ka mere khyal se'' linta said as she fetched noor s phone and saw the caller id it was her mom.

''Aunty ki call hai'' linta said and answered the call

Saad just nodded.

After 10 mins.

Linta cutted the call

''Ky keh rhi thi mami jaan'' saad asked immediately.

''Wo kyu batao apko aunty or mera secret hai'' linta said and showed her tongue to him.

''Soch lo phir dubra kyuke mein ksii trha bhi nikalwa sakhta apse'' saad said and smirked to her

''Jaye jaye ap sirf baatein he kr skhte'' linta said and laughed.

''OH SHIT'' Saad and linta aid at teh same time because what they saw on the road was something dangerous. They saw Saad's and linta's mum on the road straight infront.

Speechless.

shocked like someone gave current to them.

''Saad ab kya hoga'' Linta asked in a whisper.

''Mujhe nhi pta bas ab nikalna parega gaari se'' Saad said and gulped even he was afraid of him mother's anger

Linta was shivering because her mother who was standing 2 feet far was watching them with predator's eyes. Linta could feel ground slipping from her feet.

Saad was no more different than linta. He was afraid of his mother more than anything. He was trying to be confident but his mother glare was making him impossible to walk normally.

They both reached towards there mothers.

''Mama-'' saad was not able to complete his sentence when he felt a slap on his cheek 

He got a tight slap on his cheeks.

Slap was so hard that he felt his face turning to said making feel hot on his cheeks.

''I trusted that my son is the most honest son ever. He would never do anything which make me feel my head drown into shame'' Saad mother said emotionally while holding is collar.

A burning feeling in the chest all is he could feel right now. His mother never said this in his whole life to him. 

whereas linta was feeling devastated. She was able to feel his pain. She was feeling a pain in her throat to stop herself from crying. She was again and again gulping. Her eyes glistened. They were sparkling with fresh tears. Her eyes and nose were reddened. She sobbed. she whimpered but her mother paid no heed to any of her thing. Her eyes were welling up again and again.

''Chalo mere saath tum dono'' Saad's mother said and held both's hand and dragged them towards their car. Well they forgot sleeping noor in the car.

After 5 mins they reached towards a room it was a single story home.

They wanted to ask alot from their mother's but they was not able to speak anything or they both will start cry again.

Linta's mother took the keys out from her purse and hastily opened the main door of the home. They saw 2 3 people.

Aunty made both sit on the chair forcefully.

''Qari sahab ap indono ka nikkah shuru krwaye''

GASPED

SHOCKED

He gasped

she gasped wetly

''Ma-ama a-ap kya keh rhi hai-i'' Saad said in a shocked tears falling from his eyes one by one.

''Ma-ama I-i wi-ill n-not do this again-n plz-z na kre-e aisa-a'' Linta said while sobbing hysterically.

''Agar tum dono ne abhi hn na ki to hamne tum dono ka nikkah kisi ajnabi k saath krwadena hai'' they mothers said while glaring both of them. Thy said in a harsh tone.

They both couldn't do anytghing except agreeing so they agreed.

''Q-abool h-hai''

''Q'abool hai''

'Q'abool hai''

Tears were still falling from both eyes.

Saad's mother motioned to linta's mother to say.

Her mother nodded.

''Ab se tum dono ka yehi ghar hai or ksi ko bhi pta nhi chalna chahiye k hamne tum dono ka nikkah krwa diya hai''

Linta's mother said in a screeched voice making both widen their eyes they couldn't help but nodd.

''Jaye aap is larki ko room mein le jaye'' saad's mother said.

Linta's mother held linta's forearma and dragged her into room she made her sit on the bed and closed the door with a thud.

''Tumhara yeh fika ka moment hai'' saad's mother whispered to him with a light smile.

Saad could not understand the meaning of fika.

He just nodded both mother came out and went out after patting his head.

He didn't undertdtand them 

itne mood swings atay kaha se hai.

He went towards room and saw linta crying he immediately summoned towards her hugged her and said.

''Mujhe samjh agaya hai k yeh ho kya raha hai''

Saad said in a whisper.

''Linta looked up and motioned him from eyes k kya hua hai

''Jo bhi hua hai pareshani ki baat nhi hai bas filhal ke liye ahmein play along krna hai.''

HE SAID and hugged her again