Reviewer Leticia (THE ROYAL CONTRACT-BOOK I)

Name of the book- The Royal Contract-Book I

Author of the book- thatchrxstiangirl

Reviewed by- Another8000

REVIEW:

Blurb: 5/5

It was able to summarize the entire story without giving much away. This is the type of blurb that makes you click on that first chapter.

Introduction: 4/5

You were able to make the first impression that is crucial to get a reader hooked on the first chapter but, I feel like you should have been a bit more specific about the 'royal attire". Was it a suit? Was there a robe? There are countless things that make up a royal attire and I think you should have been a little detailed with that.

Writing style: 17/20

In writing a novel, you write it in either first person, second person, or third person. The female lead's point of view is in the first person, but the male lead's point of view is in the third person. It doesn't cause any confusion, but it shouldn't be like that. Apart from that, everything was on-point. You expressed their emotions well and your writing style made me feel like I was there with them.

Mechanics: 18/20

There's no issue with grammar and spelling but the punctuation was a problem. There were a lot of sentences where you didn't put a comma in the correct place. All these small things contribute to a good workpiece so work on that. If you have any questions on this, message me privately.

Content: 20/20

The content was perfect and made me addicted. Everything was perfect.

Character development: 10/10

It wasn't too slow, nor was it too fast and I liked that.

Originality: 9/10

It was a bit different from most vampire-themed stories, but I expected something a bit different.

Enjoyment: 10/10

At the beginning, I found it a bit boring, but I got so invested as I read on. This was worth my time.

TOTAL:83/100

***Please take the criticism in a positive way***

~LETICIA (THE REVIEWER)

~THE BOOK CAFE