Chapter 42

3 days later..

Sidharth has already landed on Mumbai airport  and takes a cab to go back to his home to throw a surprise.

On reaching his place..

"Mama!! Wow!"... Sidharth lifts Tara to hold her into his arms..

"Kaisi hai?"

Tara is elated to see him..."hehe..main theek hoon lekin aap ne yeh surprise kab plan kiya?!"

"Baas! Work was over early, so I came back to you guys!".. Sidharth walks into the living room carrying Tara in his arms..

"Sidharth! Beta tu kab aya?!".. Sidharth's purpose got somewhere served! His Mom seems evidently surprised..!

"Mom!! God I missed you!".. he puts Tara down and moves forward to hug his mother..

"Tu tou ek hafte baad ane wala tha na?"

"Nani, remember what I taught you?! Love sick puppy he is now! So I am not as surprised as you are!".. says Tara, smiling wittily..

"Timtim yeh tag ab tu apni Mami ko de de! She is a bigger one now!".. he smirks..

"Waise hai kaha meri biwi?".. he asks playfully..

"So rahi hai beta! I think tabiyat theek nehi hai..now that you are here, do take her to the doctor for a check up..".. suggests Mom..

"Hmm..mujhe bhi laga that she isn't doing well. Kal raat she was sounding a little off..anyway main dekke ata hoon.."

"Mamaaaa!"

"Haan?".. he looks back at Tara while climbing up the stairs..

"I don't expect you to come down any time soon! Mereko suitcase kholna hai aap ka..!"

"Beta half an hour de de..just coming down.."

"Theeeeek hai..".. Tara stresses on her words.. 😆

******************

As soon as he steps inside the room, the notion interrupts her sleep and she wakes up abruptly, being all scared..!

Sidharth walks upto her hurriedly..
"Relax! Main hoon!"... He sits next to her and she gets up, resting her back against the head rest..

And within a few seconds, she registers that he is genuinely here, in front of her eyes..!

"Hayeee Rabba! Aap sach mein ho idhar?!".. she moves closer to him to feel his presence..

"Haan ji! Lekin aap tou darr gayi mujhe dekke!".. he fixes and tucks her hair behind her ears..

2 months, 4 days..! He keeps gazing at her with love! He has been getting all impatient but always kept his calm before her to not make it evident! And now that he is seeing her from this close, he surely feels like locking her in his arms for hours and not let her go anywhere!

"Ab dekhte hi rahoge ya hug bhi karoge?!".. her eyes shines through a tinch of tears!

"Come..".. he pulls her entirely to his lap, taking care of her posture and she drapes her arms lovingly around his neck to balance herself..

"I missed you baba!".. he rubs his nose on her cheek..

"Hayeee kasam lage Sidharth! Maine bhi aap ko bohot zyada miss kiya hai!"

He smiles seeing the excitement on her face!

"Yeh batao, aap tou ek hafte baad ane wale the na?!"

"Haan lekin launch was over, so there wasn't much pressure, handover karke chala aya!"