CHAPTER- 9

4K...😭😭😭
Thank you so much 🥺❤️

_________ 💜💜

Tere qareeb aa raha hoon...
Khud se main door jaa raha hoon
Yeh bewajah toh nahi hai
Tu jo mila...

Dheere dheere se tera hua..
Haule haule se tera hua
Rafta rafta tera hua
Tere bin main hoon be-nishaan...

_________ 💜💜

"Bhabhi you know! Veer fought with a boy in college" Trisha complained.

"Bhabhi you don't know the reason!" Veer said, greeting his teeth.

"What's the reason?" Avyansh asked.

"Are you bhabhi?" Trisha said sarcastically to which everyone chuckled except one and we all know that one.

"Bhabhi, he proposed to Trisha!! How can I tolerate it?" He said angrily.

"WHAT!?!" The other two brothers snapped at him.

Ekansh who was half lying on the bed beside the sitting Akshita immediately sat straight while Avyansh came close to veer.

"And you are telling us now?" Ekansh scolds.

"Come on bhai it's not a big deal" Trisha tried to explain.

"What? Not a big deal? Of course, it's a big deal if someone tries to propose to you." Avyansh glared at her.

"Who is he? Tell me his name and details" Ekansh said furiously.

"Bhabhi please help!" Trisha pleaded to Akshita.

"Rukiye! Please gussa mat hoiye, I know as a brother you all are possessive but it's common, every girl has to experience this in her life someday and Trisha too..."

"Veer I know you are just doing it so your sister doesn't fall for someone who is not worthy of her, but what do you think if you love someone genuinely and her brother will beat you, will you stop loving that person?" Akshita asked Veer to which he shook his head.

"Avyansh you and Tara both started dating in college, if her brother stopped you then would you be where you are today, No na.."

"I'm not saying to let anyone propose to her, but she is mature, she knows who is good for her, I believe she can never choose a wrong person and you guys are here to save her from evil eyes" She explained making them understand what she is trying to say.

"You are right bhabhi! But I will make sure she will not be trapped by any bad boy, " Veer said to which Avyansh nodded but all this time Ekansh didn't say anything, he just looked at her.

"Bhabhi how many people propose to you before marriage?" Trisha asked, making Akshita uncomfortable and Ekansh curious.

"Common bhabhi it's just us you can share" Veer said.

"You must have got more than 40 proposals, I'm sure," Avyansh said with confidence, making Ekansh's eyes snap at Akshita in shock.

"I never counted." She just laughed awkwardly.

"Then tell us anyone that you know was special or different from other proposals you got," Avyansh asked.

"There is nothing special or different but yeah there was a person or I say my friend who proposed to me, he was the perfect example of the boy any girl can ask for" Akshita said thinking about him with a smile.

Ekansh literally got a heart attack seeing that smile on her face.

'how can she say that in front of her Husband'