Chapter 29

Yoongi was looking at the ultrasound picture of Mira, it was from a week before Jimin ran away. "You are probably already here, I'm sorry I wasn't there. I hope you and your Dad are safe, I love and miss you guys so much."

His doorbell rang and then there was some slamming from the front door, "Yoongi, get down here right now." Evan screamed from the bottom of the stairs.

"Fuck you," he screamed back. "You took everything from me."

He can hear Evan storming up the stairs, but he had no energy to even get up from the rocking chair he was sitting in. He should be rocking his baby girl right now, not crying while looking at her picture. Evan slammed the nursery door open, Yoongi finished it even if Jimin wasn't here and may never come back. He didn't care, he wanted it ready just in case. "Why are you still pining over them? Your son will be here any day now."

Evan didn't look any bigger than he did all those months ago, but what did Yoongi know. Jimin was tiny too and since he left months ago he never got to see him before he delivered. "Go away Evan, you've ruined my life. What more do you want?"

"I already told you, I want you to marry me."

"You just want my money, take it. I don't even care anymore."

Evan frowned, "it's no fun if you don't play our game. You will marry me, or I will ruin you."

"You already have, you took away the one happiness I've ever had."

"Oh well, get up. I want to get married before this baby comes."

"Go fuck yourself," Yoongi scoffs.

"You already did that babe, remember when you raped me?"

Yoongi sat up quickly, "we both know that I did not rape you, that you raped me after you drugged me might I add."

"And I'll do it again, now get up we are leaving."

So he got up, he's not going to go with him, fuck that shit. But he can at least throw him out of the house and change the lock code again since Evan figured the new one out, "really Yoongi, the day he moved in? How clique could you be?"

He thought it was sweet and honestly he didn't think Evan would even remember it. They walk towards the door and everything goes black. "Pick him up, we need to make the accident look real. Hand me the drugs."

'CEO of Min International was involved in a drunk driving accident. He was driving while intoxicated and his pregnant boyfriend was with him. According to sources, the accident caused them to lose the baby. The 29 year old has never been involved in a scandal before. But once he wakes up from his coma, it's not looking good for poor Yoongi.'

Lena was trying her hardest to maintain her composure but Yoongi's father was not helping the situation, "I swear to God if he doesn't wake up and fix this shit I will disown him." 

As soon as Yoongi's father stormed out of the hospital room Lena slouched down in her chair, "is he gone?"

"Yes you chicken shits, I can't believe you idiots hid in the bathroom. You two are men yet you left me out here with him alone."

Jin scoffed, "don't play that weak female card on me. You are super fucking scary."

"Whatever the coast is clear, did you find him yet? Anything?"

"No," he huffs as he plopped down on the couch next to Enzo, "it would be helpful if we knew what they were going to name the baby."

The one thing they wouldn't tell anyone, both of them were so tight lipped about it and it drove their friends crazy. Now it was literally preventing them from potentially finding them. 

"This is your dada Mira, isn't he handsome? He's the sweetest man in the world and he loves you so so much." Jimin kissed his 6 month old daughter, even if they weren't together, he still wanted her to know who her dada was. They were watching old interviews of Yoongi.

"He's still in a coma."

Jimin looked up at Jungkook, "I just don't believe that he drove drunk and killed their baby. So many things aren't adding up at all."

"You should go see him, you could sneak in and no one would know."

"If I saw him, I'd never be able to leave him again."

"Even if he doesn't want you?"

The redhead sniffled a bit, "I'm starting to think that Evan is just crazy. Like when did he even get pregnant unless it was the night he raped Yoongi. And then if it was that easy why didn't they get pregnant in all the years that they were together? It's just weird isn't it?"

"It is," Jungkook agreed.

"Sir, can you tell me your first name?"

"Yoongi," he croaked.

"Good, now can you tell me the last thing you remember?"

Yoongi racked his brain, trying to figure out what he was doing and why he was in the hospital. "I was escorting a friend out of my house, then everything went black."

"Do you remember getting into a car?" Yoongi shook his head no, he definitely didn't get into a car. "You were in a car accident, you were driving under the influence."

"That's impossible, not only would I never do that. But I haven't had a drink in months, the last time I did, someone drugged my drink. Haven't touched it since."

The Dr frowned, flipping the pages of Yoongi's chart, "your blood alcohol level was high. Honestly it was so high that I'm surprised you were alive, let alone even able to operate a vehicle at that speed." He looked at Yoongi again, "the police need to speak with you. Are you up for that?"

And that's how Yoongi found out that he was going to be charged with vehicular manslaughter, that he had been in a coma for 8 months, almost 9 and that apparently because of him, Evan miscarried their baby. He wanted to be sad for the loss of the baby, but this wasn't working out in his mind. Too many things weren't adding up correctly. The police told him that he'd have a guard placed outside to make sure he didn't run. And that once he was healthy enough, he'd have to go to court.

"Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday pretty Mira, Happy Birthday to you." Joon, Jungkook, and Jimin sang to their smiley girl that was clapping with them.

Once the birthday girl was cleaned up from the mess of a cake she was put to bed and the three adults fell onto the couch in exhaustion. "Remember when I said I couldn't wait for her to walk? I regret that sssooo much."

Jimin giggled and squeezed Jungkook's knee lightly, "in your defense, none of us knew that he would basically skip walking and go straight to running. She took off in the grocery store yesterday, took me a good 15 minutes of chasing her around to catch her. She's like a greased pig when she doesn't want to be caught."

"But she's so cute," Joon sighed, "I just love her."

Jungkook bit his lip, "just spill it Kook. You know I stay away from the news on purpose."

"He goes to court tomorrow. They'll decide if he goes to jail or if they let him out on bail for the duration of the trail."

"He doesn't deserve this, there's no way he did that. After that night with Evan, he threw out all the liquor in the house."

"You should go," Joon whispered.

Jimin shook his head quickly, "can't risk it. I don't trust Evan and I won't let him anywhere near Mira."

"I understand, but I'm sure he'd love your support."

"I know Kook, but Mira is my life and I will do anything to keep her safe." He turned to look at the two brothers, "I really should thank you two, I know I've said it a million times, but I wouldn't have lasted this long without you guys."

"You paid off our house loan and my college debt, we should be thanking you Jimin. Plus we love Mira."

"Just Mira," Jimin teased and Joon blushed. "But for real, I should be finding our own place soon. She's getting bigger and as fun as it is to share a room, eventually she'll need her own room."

"No, you can't leave. I need my daily Mira cuddles or I won't survive." Jungkook whined.