Chapter 30

"All rise for the honorable Judge Lee," the bailiff calls and everyone stands up. An older man with greying hair walks to his chair and tells them to be seated. Yoongi spends the next several hours of his life hearing just how horrible of a human he is. How he raped Evan, with the video to prove it. How he got drunk and crashed their car, that it killed their baby. The pictures of the car looked scary, like how did they even survive that? He watched the video of him having sex with a minor and he wanted to cry seeing Jimin like that. That was for his eyes only, not for all these dirty pervs in the courtroom.

Yoongi explained how the video is wrong, Evan drugged and raped him. That if the video hadn't been edited, you would have seen Yoongi crying for Jiminie and telling Evan no. He provided the documentation to prove that the glass he'd used that night had traces of being roofied. He told the judge he never filed charges because he didn't want to see Evan ever again. That he just wanted him out of his life.

He continues, telling the judge that he met Jimin after he turned 18. That before that he lived with his family in Busan. Enzo and Lena both verifying that. When the judge asked why Jimin wasn't there then if he didn't rape him. Yoongi explained everything that Evan did to him. Of course Evan started crying saying that he'd never do that. He just wanted his boyfriend back so they could raise their baby together. That Jimin seduced Yoongi and stole him away.

It took another hour to explain that he needed an heir and Jimin agreed to giving him one and they fell in love. It was embarrassing to put everything out there, how his boyfriend never said I love you until the day Jimin agreed to have their baby. But everyone was judging him anyway, might as well get it all out in the open. It's not like it could get any worse.

The judge asked how Evan got the video of the assualts, which was a good question but Evan was too upset to even answer. He was balling about losing his baby, the judge looked at Yoongi. "You have one week to find Mr. Park, or you will be charged for statutory rape regardless of the other charges."

Yoongi nodded his head, it wasn't going to work. He'd been looking for Jimin for like a year and a half now with no traces of him whatsoever. He looked to the back of the court where his father sat, his arms crossed and the look on his face that Yoongi was so used to. Like he wanted to murder his son. As soon as Yoongi got close enough his father grabbed his arm and dragged him into an empty room. "You will find that bastard and clear your name do you hear me? Because of you our stock prices dropped so much that we lost millions. Get your shit together or it's going to your cousin."

That was the last straw, "give it to him. I don't care anymore. I want nothing to do with Min International. Odds are I'm going to jail anyway, might as well abandon ship so you can save the most important thing in your life." Then he shoulder checked his father as he made his way out of the room.

He only had one more day to find Jimin, but he honestly wasn't even trying. He wouldn't bring his babies into this chaos. He had enough money to survive, so he didn't need Yoongi. "Dada," he heard a little voice call. But he didn't pay any attention, then the screams got louder. "Dada," he looked and there standing in front of a toy store was a little girl that looked like the spitting image of Yoongi. As soon as they made eye contact the little girl took off running towards Yoongi screaming Dada over and over.

As soon as she crashed into Yoongi's legs he heard a man yelling "Mira, listen here little Min stop running away from your uncle. Your appa is going to kill me."

Yoongi looked up and saw a man that looked vaguely familiar but his brain hasn't worked right since Jimin left. "I'm sorry, she ran to me. I swear I don't mean her any harm." He had his arms up, showing that he wasn't touching the little girl who was still screaming dada at the top of her lungs and pulling on Yoongi's pants.

"You don't recognize me do you?" Yoongi shook his head no, the tall guy laughed, "I'm Jungkook. We met that one time at the gym, I hugged Jimin and you looked like you wanted to murder me."

It took his fuzzy brain a bit to catch up, but he remembers that. "I thought you liked him, it made me mad."

Jungkook cocked his head to the side, "who said I didn't. You should pick her up. She won't stop screaming until she gets her way."

Yoongi picked up the toddler who immediately stopped screaming and grinned the cutest gummy grin, one Yoongi had seen his entire life. "Is she?" He gasped.

"Your daughter? She is," Jungkook hummed as he tickled the little girl in Yoongi's arms, "and she has her appa's dramatics as you can tell."

"She's beautiful, I was hoping she'd look like Jimin. But she doesn't, just her lips."

Jungkook chuckled, "she's your twin, that's for sure."

"How did she know who I was?" Yoongi couldn't take his eyes off of hers, the same cat like eyes he has.

"Jimin shows her your pictures or video clips of you every day. He talks about you nonstop, telling her how much you love her." Jungkook stopped petting Mira's hair, "I always wondered why he did, when you clearly didn't want them. What did you do to deserve someone so loyal?"

"All I've ever done was hurt him, I just wanted him safe. Evan threatened his life, her life. So I did what he wanted. I was hoping Jimin would see the lie and I could whisk him away, somewhere safe. But he ran before I could. I don't blame him, he was protecting Mira, he was being a good appa. As long as he's safe, she's safe, I'm happy."

"I've been following the news about you. Jimin kept telling me it didn't make sense, that you would never drink and drive."

Yoongi nodded, "that's because I wouldn't. I haven't had a drop of alcohol since the day Evan."

"You don't have to say it, we know what that bastard did to you. I'm sorry about your baby though, even if it was made under bad circumstances, it was still yours."

"That's the thing," he sighed, "I don't think it was mine. We tried for years, and the one time he drugs me, he suddenly gets pregnant? It makes no sense."

Jungkook chuckled, "Jimin said the same thing. You should talk to him, he wants to see you but he thinks that you don't want him, or her."

"As if I could ever be happy without him, without her. They are my life, I can't be happy without them."

Jungkook grabbed Yoongi's shoulder, steering him towards home. He took Mira out for a bit so Jimin could have some time to himself, and of course the little brat took off the split second Jungkook took his eyes off of her and she ran out of the store. "Where are you taking me?"

"To fix all of this," was Jungkook's reply. Yoongi was dragged to a house a few blocks away, "welcome to our humble abode."

Yoongi had to laugh, Jimin was a 35 minute drive away from Yoongi and yet Jin could never find him. "Let me guess, the house is in your name?" When Jungkook nodded his head, "so that's how he stayed hidden, what about the hospital? I know Jin would have flagged that."

"My brother is a Dr, Jimin paid in cash and they used a fake name."

"My smart baby," Yoongi mused. If he was hidden from Jin, then he was hidden and safe from Evan and that's what really mattered the most.